1. What will happen to WotLK servers when Lordaeron gets released?

Deathwing and Ragnaros, they both have around 3K players in day time, and around 2K players at night. But is it going to stay that way when Lordaeron gets released? I highly doubt that. I'm afraid a high amount of WotLK players will go to Lordaeron and we'll have way less people for our realms.

What I suggest is, when Lordaeron gets released, combine current two servers and make one server plus Lordaeron. As far as I know, both Ragnaros and Deathwing have the same exp/gold rates, so it shouldn't be a problem to combine those.

2. There's no point in suggesting this until we actually see the way population redistributes. I imagine it's going to be a no-brainer if numbers drop low enough to combine Deathwing/Ragnaros without causing massive queues at peak times.

3. I agree with the guy above the post... I mean we have to see how many players will play on Lord and if Warmane will notice a sudden drop of players off the wrath realms to make that decision

4. It will have a player low for a couple of weeks, then everyone will come back when they realise how bs lordareon actually is. (waiting 1-2 years for icc and all)
    Edited: September 6, 2015

5. It will have a player low for a couple of weeks, then everyone will come back when they realise how bs lordareon actually is. (waiting 1-2 years for icc and all)
    Lol that's the entire point! The entire game is not only ICC! You have so much more to experience but people dump it down to ICC only... It's really sad to see. I hope that people stick around and they prob will due to the progression of the realm :)

6. (waiting 1-2 years for icc and all)
    It made me sad.
    Lol that's the entire point! The entire game is not only ICC! You have so much more to experience but people dump it down to ICC only... It's really sad to see. I hope that people stick around and they prob will due to the progression of the realm :)
    for these 1-2 years ppl will be with BiS gear for 1-2 months and they will wait for ICC 1-2 years lol

7. It made me sad.

for these 1-2 years ppl will be with BiS gear for 1-2 months and they will wait for ICC 1-2 years lol
    That's not how it's gonna work but think what you want haha! The game doesn't only resolve around ICC and the progression is gonna make sense...

8. the staff will decide what to do when the time comes. can guarantee they've already thought of this, so there was no need to suggest it.

9. Given the hype behind Lord, I would suspect that we'll see a major outflux of people to Lord, then weeks later see a major influx as they come back from the 1x realm because they have hit the level cap or have run into broken unworking content or content blocks. Unless they are going to run it as Vanilla, then BC then finally into WotLK the true 1x experience of Blizzard wont be there because the raids that made Vanilla great were recycled to Wrath. So you'll have 60's running around with no raids to do or really any real end game content until BC is launched. Then given about a week or so you'll have raids but those will die off quickly too as most people will be like "Oh I dont want to do 4 hour long raid with no real payoff".

Warmane was better when it was Molten and better before the meltdown (which seems to have been all but erased from the web on all sides)

10. Given the hype behind Lord, I would suspect that we'll see a major outflux of people to Lord, then weeks later see a major influx as they come back from the 1x realm because they have hit the level cap or have run into broken unworking content or content blocks. Unless they are going to run it as Vanilla, then BC then finally into WotLK the true 1x experience of Blizzard wont be there because the raids that made Vanilla great were recycled to Wrath. So you'll have 60's running around with no raids to do or really any real end game content until BC is launched. Then given about a week or so you'll have raids but those will die off quickly too as most people will be like "Oh I dont want to do 4 hour long raid with no real payoff".

Warmane was better when it was Molten and better before the meltdown (which seems to have been all but erased from the web on all sides)
    Lol? Are you dumb? The old content is being tested and scripted (All the dungeons will be working as well as the raids). SO i don't get where you got that information from... You should prob play the PTR and do those 5 man dungeons first before throwing out random crap! They will progress from Vanlia - TBC and Wrath so... But with 1 month marginal between Vanlia and BC. You are really clueless man! You have Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ20/40, Zulgurub (i believe it was called) and that's about it including the 5 mans you did at 60 (BRD, Blackrock spire lower and upper, Dire maul i believe). Hehe it shows you never even played Vanlia or BC haha! The raids will pay off cause the loot you will get is gonna be a real advantage for the next expansion to come so if you had vanlia raid gear (for example) and you start in BC you will have an advantage for those who are in questing green/blues from vanlia. So i don't know where you pull all this false **** out of your arse but it clearly shows you don't wanna put effort into raiding at all since the raids would not take 4 hours beacuse its first of all NERFED, you have 3.3.5a talent and scaling so your pretty OP! So the raids will be easy to clear really... The first week or so you can get to 60 and start dungeons/try Molten core and what not... Uh not really i mean there was not a big clear difference between Warmane and Molten imo (exepction of bloody Hermes a money grubbing twat). So i don't get why your all like MOLTEN WAS THE BEST!!!! When you have no like real proof to show it :P

11. I think it's going to flop - Lordaeron.
    Sure the idea is nice, but the expansion is 7 years old now. This would've been interesting say 3-4 years ago. But right now it is nothing special. + After Moltdown the release date is completely ****ed up. Many people already made their characters on DW or Ragnaros and farmed achievements/hks etc and I doubt they'll abandon all that for second time (counting Moltdown as first).
    And release date is 25th September. So, few days before most Universities start, school started etc. Amount of people on other realms without Lordaeron will reduce. And I doubt Lordaeron will be any different than before the wipe with around 1000 people on it at best.

Many people don't even have the time like they used to have 3-5 years ago and can't be online for entire day. Only reason to play Lordaeron is honestly for the scripts (but then again, they'll be ported to other two realms in time) making them just as good.

12. I think it's going to flop - Lordaeron.
    Sure the idea is nice, but the expansion is 7 years old now. This would've been interesting say 3-4 years ago. But right now it is nothing special. + After Moltdown the release date is completely ****ed up. Many people already made their characters on DW or Ragnaros and farmed achievements/hks etc and I doubt they'll abandon all that for second time (counting Moltdown as first).
    And release date is 25th September. So, few days before most Universities start, school started etc. Amount of people on other realms without Lordaeron will reduce. And I doubt Lordaeron will be any different than before the wipe with around 1000 people on it at best.

Many people don't even have the time like they used to have 3-5 years ago and can't be online for entire day. Only reason to play Lordaeron is honestly for the scripts (but then again, they'll be ported to other two realms in time) making them just as good.
    To be honest i think there's a lot of people who would love to play on the 1x Lord even if they have full geared characters on the other WOTLK servers just because content here will be harder then what it is on Deathwing/Ragnaros (possible buffed Naxx, pre-nerfd Ulduar, No buff ICC). Also because of the features and how different Lordaeron will feel because of all the limitations it's gonna have that the other WOTLK servers doesn't. We will see really but i think it will attract a looot of old/new players that wanna play again for a new/old better experience... Besides they said it will be around when TOC is released which is prob in half a year to one years time... I think people will start playing on the realm anyway due to how long it's gonna take to port the scripts. Lol most university and school has already started... Do you mean the US perhaps? At least in my country our universities start in Late Agust to be honest. I think that it will drain pop from all servers (mostly wrath players) so... We will see how many players will stick around but i estimate a full server with 1-2k que (that's being generous). Depends what population/demograf you are refering to... The old players maybe? But still many play on the Wrath servers and the other servers still... Sure we lost a lot of pop because of the Moltdown but i hope Lord will bring a lot of them back :)

13. Lordaeron's prophecy™

This is my take on the subject. All the best.

14. This is my take on the subject. All the best.
    Uh not to bother by quouting your post on the twinking topic but i'll quote Yamicodename from a forum post on this topic instead:

''Lordaeron is top priority as its scripts will be ported to MoP and Cata (zones and instances which haven't been changed after cata, which includes most of TBC and Wotlk content + some classic stuff). The other two wotlk realms will be swapped to the Lordaeron core probably before the release of ToGC there.'' (From http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Devlog-Updates)

So that's not 3-6 months.... That would be more like.... up to 9-12 months at MAX since we gonna have Naxx and Ulduar first before release of TOGC.

15. from 'inhouse' and from other servers combined - Lord will be warmanes most popular realm
    -it will not flop
    ..my prophecy

123 Last