1. Mages

this is what a 522 mage did to my rshamy in 4sec...

i dont know is it blizlike or not but a mage suppose to do this amount of damage? would be so happy if someone who played retail enlighten us! btw the living bomb tick is usually higher..20-22k! but the problem is ice lance...when they drop frozen orb u have 3sec to escape or u dead! even after that they get finger of frost or whatever that thing is and spam ice lance like crazy! we all cry about warriors while a mage can do 3x damage in compare to them!

2. Look to the ladder frost mage + rdruid dominating: mage+rogue gameplay? you keep your trinket for the blind and your partner is dead.
    By the way this a broken rshaman here what about other class which are destroyed on 2 global.

3. maybe bind trinket and few totems so you wont die in 4 secs :D

4. Not taking a shammy serious without his selfbuffs/shields and deserter.

That dps is nothing btw, want to see what my 522 spriest does to you?

5. That dps is nothing btw, want to see what my 522 spriest does to you?
    Yes :) Pls give some screens

6. Not taking a shammy serious without his selfbuffs/shields and deserter.

That dps is nothing btw, want to see what my 522 spriest does to you?
    that deserter is from a BG our team faced 3mage..they destroyed the whole group in 10sec! i wanted to put ss from that Bg but i was a bit late...btw i couldnt care less about u take me serious or not like i give a ****! ;) that mage did that burst to me didnt have buff either..and u said shield...u mean earth shield? how much that shield can heal u ? do u know how many time a frost mage can stun /silence u?he wont let u cast 1 surge in that 5sec he drop frozen orb u r pretty dead. u saying getting 25-30k living bomb tick is normal? or getting 3ice lance in 6sec each for 90k is normal?! everyone here knows scaling here is off...most of the classes doing 2x 3x intended damage...but what about healers...do they heal 2x 3x they intended to do?!
    rshamy and self buff?! lol u have no idea what u r talking about and yet make fun of me having a deserter debuff!
    @sybrike i use addons for those ... they are hidden at that moment.
    Edited: September 7, 2015

7. Interesting, that Mage is full PvP, maybe he could switch some trinkets in that duel, or maybe your gear just sucks. I have a 522 Mage (in Horde, that means I don't have the second 5k INT pop trinket) and I really don't remember myself shooting any at least full Tyrannical player for 110,000. Only with berserker buff, full buff up and 350k hp as target.

I have no idea what kind of damage is this. My Lances on two stacks hit for 60-70k into full Grev Priest, even less I would say.

how much that shield can heal u ? do u know how many time a frost mage can stun /silence u?he wont let u cast 1 surge in that 5sec he drop frozen orb u r pretty dead. u saying getting 25-30k living bomb tick is normal?
    Stun every 30 seconds, silence every 24 seconds, nothing really special, and maybe RoF every 1 min or Frostjaw 25 sec. Cast Living Bomb on frozen targets makes that LB tick always being crit even if target is no longer frozen, explosion moment is crit as well but next LB won't benefit from that unless you cast it again while frozen (its not a bug, damage is correct too).

or getting 3ice lance in 6sec each for 90k is normal?!
    With "getting 3ice lance in 6 sec" there is nothing wrong with that, its just Mage burst. But the 110k Lance is strange, your opponent could switch some PvE trinkets or even use an exploits (yes, something like that might exist *cough* 154k feral tick)

PS. Pro tip, use some keybinds, its few minutes of work, with clicking you won't go too far in PvP same as PvE.
    Edited: September 7, 2015

8. 110k ice lance is pretty common in here (even without a buffstack, deep and proc alligning with the stars), same goes for icicles ....there were some SC of highrated mage, hitting 120k icicles. From what i saw in retail clips 110k Ice lance is possible ONLY with full pridefull in BG (all the buffs+flasks), so yeah smthng must be wrong.

9. Yep seems like we have a clicker!

Anyways there is still too many bugs that needs fixing, but much changed to better since this new era started, we will get there.

10. Guys, here is a clip of my friend doing some 2v1 arenas on Frostwolf, he is full griv, no exploits or something simillar from him. I see some big numbers here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhVkc6iz86s

11. Guys, here is a clip of my friend doing some 2v1 arenas on Frostwolf, he is full griv, no exploits or something simillar from him. I see some big numbers here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhVkc6iz86s
    205k crit on that rdruid.. holly molly lol well he is good but almost all his opponents were far from being good

12. wow ppl...u guys srsly ...the only thing u could say is my keybind is wrong?is that the point of my topic? i started playing rshamy for 2week and still not used to that many spells but...is that really mater? i'm talking about getting +100k lances 30k living bomb ticks and all u say is i'm a clicker...god some ppl are just plain stupid!

13. We don't care if this guy is a clicker or not, the point is that mages are dealing hella damage at the moment, with all the three specs. Maybe devs should take a look closer at mages.

123 Last