1. Also Vellardo , you dont know **** about the game, there are 2 stacks of fingers of frost as you can use 2 times ice lance which counts as the target is frozen even tho its not with EACH getting increased damage by 25%, and they DONT stack, what are u even talking about, please dont give dumb ideas to the devs.

I know you desperatly tried to shine, but only made yourself look stupid. Try to think before posting again.
    Edited: September 8, 2015

2. I wonder why these "arguments" always end like this...

...oh wait, se Internets + cancer communiy - right

3. I wonder why these "arguments" always end like this...

...oh wait, se Internets + cancer communiy - right
    Pretty much like that, truth has been spoken. Every PvP thread in this community ending up on arguing who has bigger epeen, rating, more kills on bg.

4. Nerf mage already what are you waiting for,shadow priest aswell,I would also nerf lock a bit

yeah forgot nerf rogue,their opening burst can bring me down to 10% hp in def stance and I cant trinket because I get blinded after

5. guys stop be ******ed u are just duelling in elwyn ^^
    in arena looks other with purge dispell and more ,
    when u play ******ed it isnt warmane false..
    Stick on ur 1.5k mmr that is for u enough i think .
    try to reach 2k with a heal who dispell ur deep or purge anything .

close that useless thread pls lol

6. OP Frost mage with OP Human racial.
    Nothing to see here.

Frost mages are ******ed.
    Ice lance ice lance, lol u dead, u mad bro?

7. lets all be honest, Scaling is the big issue here if all classes has something that's ****ed up but more powerful because it's spammable.

8. the most **** is buffstacking guys u know that mls 30% spellpower its like 140 k icelances yeah but warmane didnt fixxed since release that expansion ^^
    its a huge major bugg warmane fixxx that and the pressure of all go down aswell . yeah its true that classes are borken but not only mages.all classes are bugged boomkin 265k starsurge affliction lock sielence through walls no sense to heal up maybe it get fixxed in near future :) lets hope

9. 3 simple words...

...wait...for...legion...

10. Every noobs was crying about warr op and it got nerfed several times,so nerf mages already and ppl like vellordo are only trying to not get their class nerfed, so dont listen to them.

11. So apparently spriests are op, mages are op, rogues are op, warriors are op, monks are op, locks are op.
    Soon you will realize that ele shaman procs are op, too. So everything is balanced here?

12. So apparently spriests are op, mages are op, rogues are op, warriors are op, monks are op, locks are op.
    Soon you will realize that ele shaman procs are op, too. So everything is balanced here?
    Nobody plays ele shaman, let's be honest.

First 123