1. Cata or MoP ?!

Hi Guys, Fuzed here (Blaziing of Neltharion)

So I'm currently redownloading the cata realms and I'm wondering if it would be worth downloading the MoP instead....

I'm a 2.5k+ 2v2 and 2.2k+ Holy paladin and I can also play Retri. I also adore PVM and Raiding... I'm just so unsure on what to do...

Do I roll a new character on the MoP Realms, or carry on with my Fully Geared Cata Paladin??
    I'm personally drawn towards the MoP realms for the raiding and new skills as I quit Retail just as MoP was released, so I never got the "full" experience of
    MoP...

If somebody from the PvP and PvM side of both Era's could comment and let me know which they prefer, Pro's and Con's of Cata/MoP it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see some reply's! :D

2. I'll say stick to Cataclysm cause you actually have content to do there.... + Mop is really unbalanced and broken + a lot of missing content as well... Other classes outpreform paladins by a long shot in MOP as well.

3. I'll say stick to Cataclysm cause you actually have content to do there.... + Mop is really unbalanced and broken + a lot of missing content as well... Other classes outpreform paladins by a long shot in MOP as well.
    I would most likely be looking to learn a new class anyways. I'm just thinking it would be fun to learn something new and learn some of the MoP Content

4. I would most likely be looking to learn a new class anyways. I'm just thinking it would be fun to learn something new and learn some of the MoP Content
    If you really want to experience something new, then I'll say MoP is for you. Try the Pandaren race, the only race (so far) who could choose faction later, or the Monk class, which I think any race can be (warrior, anyone?). Or just make a Pandaren Monk and worry about faction later. ;)

A fair warning, however. Like Kelthuzzad mentioned above, MoP is pretty much beta atm (at least in private server), so many things are still not working, and I'm not sure how much raiding you'd be able to do in MoP as of now (I'm still pretty new to MoP). At least some raids are working, and if that's good enough for you, then welcom to MoP! :D

Otherwise better stick to Cata..

5. If you really want to experience something new, then I'll say MoP is for you. Try the Pandaren race, the only race (so far) who could choose faction later, or the Monk class, which I think any race can be (warrior, anyone?). Or just make a Pandaren Monk and worry about faction later. ;)

A fair warning, however. Like Kelthuzzad mentioned above, MoP is pretty much beta atm (at least in private server), so many things are still not working, and I'm not sure how much raiding you'd be able to do in MoP as of now (I'm still pretty new to MoP). At least some raids are working, and if that's good enough for you, then welcom to MoP! :D

Yeah I've played a little bit of the monk, it seemed OK.
    I'd probably be looking towards making a mage or something and learning PvP before i started raiding! :D -- I'm not too fussed about some of the raids and stuff being bugged, it's going to be... It's a private server after all!

I'll be downloading MoP later :)

6. If you really want to experience something new, then I'll say MoP is for you. Try the Pandaren race, the only race (so far) who could choose faction later, or the Monk class, which I think any race can be (warrior, anyone?). Or just make a Pandaren Monk and worry about faction later. ;)

Sadly Cata is not really in a much better state than MoP is.
    MoP has Throne of Thunder which is very well scripted and has a balanced difficulty level.

7. Sadly Cata is not really in a much better state than MoP is.
    MoP has Throne of Thunder which is very well scripted and has a balanced difficulty level.
    Still Cata has more content then MOP.. Then it's basically just TOT and that's it... Well TOES/MSV perhaps but you grow bored of that place in a heart beat.. I don't count HOF as a raid since it's having like only 2 bosses... If i remember correctly (if their still open on cata), there is BOT/BWD, Firelands and Dragon Soul, also heroic modes of those raids. I mean i always experienced Cata as the lesser bug expansion then MOP which is a cluster **** in its own. Personally i enjoyed Cata more but that's my experiences.

8. Sadly Cata is not really in a much better state than MoP is.
    you're joking right? Animus, Durumu, no ji-kun, twin consorts, lei shen all are not scripted well. You have low standards yo.

MSV - 1 boss is actually working as intended
    HOF - 2 bosses not even sure if they're scripted right , prob not though
    TOES- no heroic mode, sha of fear is still bugged (panda)

CATA, firelands and DS are working quite well so is the first teir of raids.

I'd stick to cata. Mop pve and pvp are completely broken as of now. Most of the good players arent even on frostwolf anymore either or are just playing casually. So the competition is quite low.
    Edited: September 8, 2015

9. Get a rogue. Get T12 2piece. Get a strong external haste buff. Kill Morchok hc/Madness hc tentacle in 3 seconds.

I guess you are joking.
    Throne of Thunder is in a decent state at the moment. There will be always small differences compared to retail but those are fine. This is a private server and Spark did a great job on ToT.
    What is wrong with the bosses you mentioned? I understand Durumu having issues with the Maze phase. All other bosses are fine.

How can you even judge if you are not playing here and achieved nothing in Mists of Pandaria?
    The competition is not that high that is true but at least there is competition once again on Warmane. Still better than an empty Lordearon realm where people claim to kill Lich King Warmane 1st... oh snap ... 2nd ... no wait there was Moltdown ... 3rd once again.
    Stop hating on the Frostwolf people. There are a lot of good players here be in in PvP or it PvE.

William A., the hatred you are spreading is just abnormal. Please consider stoping behaving like a 12 yeard old.
    Edited: September 8, 2015

10. Get a rogue. Get T12 2piece. Get a strong external haste buff. Kill Morchok hc/Madness hc tentacle in 3 seconds.

I guess you are joking.
    Throne of Thunder is in a decent state at the moment. There will be always small differences compared to retail but those are fine. This is a private server and Spark did a great job on ToT.
    What is wrong with the bosses you mentioned? I understand Durumu having issues with the Maze phase. All other bosses are fine.

How can you even judge if you are not playing here and achieved nothing in Mists of Pandaria?
    The competition is not that high that is true but at least there is competition once again on Warmane. Still better than an empty Lordearon realm where people claim to kill Lich King Warmane 1st... oh snap ... 2nd ... no wait there was Moltdown ... 3rd once again.
    Stop hating on the Frostwolf people. There are a lot of good players here be in in PvP or it PvE.

William A., the hatred you are spreading is just abnormal. Please consider stoping behaving like a 12 yeard old.
    Not really sure what you mean by that bug tier piece but it's perhaps a new bug that i never heard of before... Besides Morchock is one of the easiest encounters so you don't really need the DPS boost... Althought Madness it's a different story.

Uh no Throne of thunder has it's problems but i guess they are decent but i mean fights like Animus and Duru are way different from the way they are on retail cause on retail you have to do all of the animus adds, you cannot simply just charge one mob and just go and charge Animus... He is suppose to be way longer and harder... Also on Duru you have to do the maze as well you cannot just simply stand still, you have to move constantly casue the maze catches up to you and i think you have multiple paths in the maze but only one is the correct one? So yes some fights are suppose to be harder.. Not sure about Twin consert or Lei Shen but we know some issues with Lei Shen but they were mostly fixed. Pretty sure some things are not ''small differences'' when fights are suddently changed a lot due to the mechanics of it.

Well maybe not Maru has not done all the content but he has heard from those WHO HAVE done the content and get he's interpretation of the thngs that exist on the server. I for hand have killed all the bosses in TOT so he can judge but not perhaps only by hes own experiences but from others as well. Well if there is compettion i would seriously doubt it at least on MOP realm... There is Imperial and Vatican (the most famous ones) and perhaps a few other guilds but if you actually check on those WHO can get the first kills it's only 2 guilds out of X guilds. So people have grew tierd of Pandaria and that's why there is no compeittion due to varios of reasons like people do 2-3X times dps and 5-7 times higher burst (this is my opinion) then what TOT normal should do... I mean i'm not really sure but back in TOT normal you did not do 200-500k dps you did MUCH LOWER dps then what you do now. In Warmane you have overscaling dps/healing, set bonuses that are OP as hell or not working as it should, not working at all, possible double blood lust stacking, buff stacking yeah you get the point... We have so much things that benefit us in MOP which makes content really freaking easy considering what dps people did in retail.

Now when i got that out of the way let's talk about Lordaeron. First of all i don't get your negativity or hate torwards Lord.. It's like you want to push it down cause for the sake of pushing it down... Lordaeron will have their races of the Warmane firsts cause it's a new server therefor new Warmane firsts will be created so i don't get why you give that kind of reason. Also i think that the Lordaeron realm will be much more popular then Frostwolf because it's gonna be much harder and better scripted due to all the resoruces that are being put on the server. I also specculate that Lordaeron will drain many wotlk players as well as cata/mop players which are fed up with that expansion to do something different (the progression wise and the features of the realm). So i think you are totally wrong in that regard...

Regarding the hate well people overdramatize things all the time so i don't hate anyone unless there is a real legimimate reason to do so... Perhaps there are good players on the realm but some people just don't care or don't know i suppose and i dunno who William A is anyway but okay.

11. Get a rogue. Get T12 2piece. Get a strong external haste buff. Kill Morchok hc/Madness hc tentacle in 3 seconds.
    More details now. This looks like huge exploit.

P.S. If you found some exploit with T12 set doesn't mean that scripts quality is bad.

12. you're joking right? Animus, Durumu, no ji-kun, twin consorts, lei shen all are not scripted well. You have low standards yo.

MSV - 1 boss is actually working as intended
    HOF - 2 bosses not even sure if they're scripted right , prob not though
    TOES- no heroic mode, sha of fear is still bugged (panda)

CATA, firelands and DS are working quite well so is the first teir of raids.

I'd stick to cata. Mop pve and pvp are completely broken as of now. Most of the good players arent even on frostwolf anymore either or are just playing casually. So the competition is quite low.
    whats with mop hate, fl and ds? rag hc STILL doesnt have a working p4 (which is the only REAL phase) LR buggs out every now and then,
    DS? morchok STILL doesnt have that dmg reduction, yet now pugs kite korchom or whats his name, and reck morchok in 3 seconds, SPINE still doesnt give a debuff every time u kill an algramation like come onnnnn how long is that out? madness hc... really?

then classes? rogues doing 500k burst with bugged FL 2p overscaling like ******ed. Fire mages can solo alys25hc W/O combustion :D doing 150k stable dps, BIS trinket for fire mages is jorsahj's STAMINA+mastery proc, ret paladins No.1 dmg ability is CENSURE :D and this is just from top of my head.

cata is out how long? and mop how long? yet u **** over 2 bosses that are working 90% as intended. durumus maze is actually the easiest part of the fight. u stack on swirls and just run lol the maze is so wide u can fit 2 trucks next to each other and still not get hit by it (on retail) here at lest it makes abit more interesting :)

so yea all u mop haters wotlk/cata lovers... PLIZZZZ

13. whats with mop hate, fl and ds? rag hc STILL doesnt have a working p4 (which is the only REAL phase) LR buggs out every now and then,
    DS? morchok STILL doesnt have that dmg reduction, yet now pugs kite korchom or whats his name, and reck morchok in 3 seconds, SPINE still doesnt give a debuff every time u kill an algramation like come onnnnn how long is that out? madness hc... really?
    Where is reports for this bugs?

14. More details now. This looks like huge exploit.

P.S. If you found some exploit with T12 set doesn't mean that scripts quality is bad.
    Any way to PM you?

12 Last