1. SPINE still doesnt give a debuff every time u kill an algramation like come onnnnn
    Just checked and this mechanic worked fine.

2. Where is reports for this bugs?
    well i dont play cata that much :D + this wasnt an attempt to **** on server, just to .!. people who keep qqing about mop

3. well i dont play cata that much :D + this wasnt an attempt to **** on server, just to .!. people who keep qqing about mop
    I don't care what is better cata or mop, it's not a competition... But if you know some bugs i would like to know it too and fix them. For example, you wrote that Ragnaros p4 is very bugged. But i didn't find any reports for it and always thought that ragnaros in very good conditions. I don't have extrasensory powers so to fix bug i first should know about it...

4. whats with mop hate, fl and ds? rag hc STILL doesnt have a working p4 (which is the only REAL phase) LR buggs out every now and then,
    DS? morchok STILL doesnt have that dmg reduction, yet now pugs kite korchom or whats his name, and reck morchok in 3 seconds, SPINE still doesnt give a debuff every time u kill an algramation like come onnnnn how long is that out? madness hc... really?

then classes? rogues doing 500k burst with bugged FL 2p overscaling like ******ed. Fire mages can solo alys25hc W/O combustion :D doing 150k stable dps, BIS trinket for fire mages is jorsahj's STAMINA+mastery proc, ret paladins No.1 dmg ability is CENSURE :D and this is just from top of my head.

cata is out how long? and mop how long? yet u **** over 2 bosses that are working 90% as intended. durumus maze is actually the easiest part of the fight. u stack on swirls and just run lol the maze is so wide u can fit 2 trucks next to each other and still not get hit by it (on retail) here at lest it makes abit more interesting :)

so yea all u mop haters wotlk/cata lovers... PLIZZZZ
    Only thing that does not work in the P4 of Ragnaros encounter is the hammer fire thingy where your suppose to root Ragnaros so he does not 1 shot you (which is big mechanic in itself). Not sure about the DS things cause i never did it.. Well i dunno about the rogue bonus either but the fire mages i knew of but it was actually banneble to solo it. I remember a guy who made a guide about how to solo Alysrazor. He got banned ingame and on the forums a month later that was written i believe soooo.... Well then i guess mastery scaling is bad... Ret paladins always been weird. Well as Green_Dev said it's not a competition of what is best and most bug free... Both of them have equal amount of bugs (in my opinion) but they are more noticable in MOP. To be honest i thought Firelands was more interesting then TOT to be honest even if it's not as many bosses but that's prob becuse there was a heroic mode to Firelands and not to TOT (yet). So i don't get your argument at all.... I hate MOP for a lot of reasons but that i'll keep to myself since i don't wanna provoke someone into a flame fest.

First 12