1. Hunter or shaman for pvp

Like i mentioned in the title:hunter or shaman (enhancement) for pvp?
    I will play battleground's>arenas.
    I will be new to booth class.
    What do u think?
    Why hunter...why shaman?
    Share your oppinion pls.

Ty

2. Shaman ! Because i have a greater problem with them :D

3. roll rogue, buy vial, and two kaleds. be godlike 1337 pro spammin hemmo 24/7 and still win with nearly zero effort.
    or roll bm with vishanka and kirill (can add vial into that too) and rflstomp aswell.

enha is really great if it has hpaladin + disc on his back, if not - you will die extremely fast.

believe me, dont be afraid to roll rogue, just get two kaleds. you'll be godlike Godxqt megapro player within a week with waaaaaay less effort than pretty much any spec in end-game gear. if you add blf and vial - you will delete anything (except for bdk, maybe) in a cheap.

4. Hi there
    Actually i allready have a rogue with vial of shadows and 2x axe + full cataclysmic pvp set (including daggers...i want something new..
    I allready started leveling a shaman btw

5. Bm hunter = BG hero spec

6. roll rogue, buy vial, and two kaleds. be godlike 1337 pro spammin hemmo 24/7 and still win with nearly zero effort.
    You say rogue as if you cant do the exact same thing with a nokaled shaman :^)

7. You say rogue as if you cant do the exact same thing with a nokaled shaman :^)
    Sure Mr. genius, the only thing you overlooked is the difference that the enhancement shaman has no ability to spam :)

8. Sure Mr. genius, the only thing you overlooked is the difference that the enhancement shaman has no ability to spam :)
    what do you expect from 2x kaled, blf and vial rogue ? 90% of them are utter trash, gentik is somewhat between decent and pretty much trash in the same time.

cant wait to get my hands on 2xt13, 2 kaled, vial and full cata rogue myself. dat skilloverthetop. that will happen in around a month or so.

and yes, kaled rogue is a pretty much 1 button dps spec, because it's hard to macro hemmo/evis after every 3-5 hemmo's. it's extremely hard to bind for example e to kidney, it is very and extremely hard to bind cos/vanish onto key 3, it is extremely EXTREMELY hard to bind prep/vanish to key 4 having a kaled rogue.

there's no other class edn-game geared who can handle that, except maybe for a feral, and you will still win after his 3 min def. cd has passed.
    Edited: September 10, 2015

9. Like i mentioned in the title:hunter or shaman (enhancement) for pvp?
    What do u think?
    Why hunter...why shaman?
    Share your oppinion pls.

Ty
    My honest opinion, play something you enjoy not just b/c one is more powerful then the other. I myself have all the classes geared and I enjoy all of them no matter if they are weaker or good.

Mage- Fire/Arcane
    Shaman- Elemental
    Priest- Shadow
    Druid- Resto
    Rogue- Sub ( backstab) We keep it OG around here.
    Warrior- Prot ( BG legend)
    Paladin- Holy
    Hunter- Bm/Surv
    Warlock- Afflic/demo

10. Like i mentioned in the title:hunter or shaman (enhancement) for pvp?
    What do u think?
    Why hunter...why shaman?
    Share your oppinion pls.

Ty
    My honest opinion, play something you enjoy not just b/c one is more powerful then the other. I myself have all the classes geared and I enjoy all of them no matter if they are weaker or good.

Mage- Fire/Arcane
    Shaman- Elemental
    Priest- Shadow
    Druid- Resto
    Rogue- Sub ( backstab) We keep it OG around here.
    Warrior- Prot ( BG legend)
    Paladin- Holy
    Hunter- Bm/Surv
    Warlock- Afflic/demo