1. Gold/Coin trading system and Lord

Hello!

I'm curious if they will disable or actually have it so people can sell gold for coins on Lord cause it would create a lot of server unbalance in the economy and drive up the prizes on the 1x servers... This is more of a long term thing since people actually need to earn gold first to actually sell it but i'm just asking since i would not want such a system on Lord.

2. There probably will be some sort of coin trading

3. Hello!

I'm curious if they will disable or actually have it so people can sell gold for coins on Lord cause it would create a lot of server unbalance in the economy and drive up the prizes on the 1x servers... This is more of a long term thing since people actually need to earn gold first to actually sell it but i'm just asking since i would not want such a system on Lord.
    Well, unfortunatly, since this is a private realm, they DO need to get money from somewhere to maintain their structure. However, when it comes to Lordareon the coin usage will be put at minimum.

On the main post about Lordareon, the DEVs decided to put the marketplace available by peoples achievment. For example: If u want an item from a certain boss on a certain level, you must its achievement of defeat, as a proff that u killed it. THEN u can have acess to those items, only AFTER that.

On my opinion it balances a lot the marketplace: you must have the experience to actually kill the boss, but you were unlucky not to get what you want. This way would be best for both donators and no-donators

4. On the main post about Lordareon, the DEVs decided to put the marketplace available by peoples achievment. For example: If u want an item from a certain boss on a certain level, you must its achievement of defeat, as a proff that u killed it. THEN u can have acess to those items, only AFTER that.
    Can you link where it says this?

5. Can you link where it says this?
    I think he means the whole 'you can donate for heroic items, IF you have the normal version of that item equipped'. So therefore you would of had to of killed the boss that drops your item at least once (but only on normal).

6. This is what is written:

- Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    Edge of Agony drops of Twin Valks, while Fleshrender is from 25man Tribute Chest. Where does this say anything about having to have done any boss on normal before getting heroic items? All it states (as I understand) is that you must have the previous item level equipped before the next iLvl piece may be bought. Someone could purchase a combination of 200, then 213, 219, 226, 232, 239, 245, 251, 258, 264, 271, 277, 284.

7. This is what is written:

Edge of Agony drops of Twin Valks, while Fleshrender is from 25man Tribute Chest. Where does this say anything about having to have done any boss on normal before getting heroic items? All it states (as I understand) is that you must have the previous item level equipped before the next iLvl piece may be bought. Someone could purchase a combination of 200, then 213, 219, 226, 232, 239, 245, 251, 258, 264, 271, 277, 284.
    Which would cost them their house probably.

8. After doing a quick comb through the PTR thread, I found this post.

Obtaining gear via coins will be restricted too
    Eg: If you want to buy heroic ICC gear you need to have the normal version of the item and you need to have the LoD achievement. (Something like that, can be changed)
    Please note that this is only an example (read: e.g.) that was given and was not any official statement on how things will be.