1. [Video] RBG <FATALITY> against <Anarchy Inc>

This is our 2 rated battlegrounds against our good friends and opponents; <Anarchy Inc>. We fought both RBGs in Battle for Gilneas and were not prepared to this (I don't know for <Anarchy Inc>, but we were mostly prepared to a Flag Capture battleground). Still, we managed to have fun and those games were kinda hard for both our guilds.

Thank you for this great time, my friends :)

First RBG :

Second RBG :

Thanks for watching,
    -Bull

2. Games were fun indeed, although we weren't prepared for BfG map we still outclassed them in the first game through good coordination and teamwork and we got a little bit lucky in the 2nd game.

Good game to anarhy, we're looking forward for more :)

We have spoken.

3. But Medan is not a member of <FATALITY>

4. But Medan is not a member of <FATALITY>
    ^ This. So I guess Anarchy Inc. wins ?

5. But Medan is not a member of <FATALITY>
    Yes he came back few days before I think, not sure. But he was and is still in FATALITY.

6. But Medan is not a member of <FATALITY>
    If you watched these videos, you'd notice I participated in both RBGs and I joined the guild during them. I left it soon after these RBGs since I have no purpose to stay in the guild other than Rated BGs.
    ^ This. So I guess Anarchy Inc. wins ?
    Watch the videos and you'll notice that our whole team in both RBGs were <FATALITY> members ;)

7. If you watched these videos, you'd notice I participated in both RBGs and I joined the guild during them. I left it soon after these RBGs since I have no purpose to stay in the guild other than Rated BGs.
    Isn't that what the members of <Criminals Club> did which you guys had such a problem with?

8. Isn't that what the members of <Criminals Club> did which you guys had such a problem with?
    Aio, don't start another war in my thread. You perfectly know that Medan ain't a random and he has been with us since the beginning. Stop our drama right here.

9. Watch the videos and you'll notice that our whole team in both RBGs were <FATALITY> members ;)
    Id pay attention but I honestly couldnt stand DBM and them backpedal

10. Isn't that what the members of <Criminals Club> did which you guys had such a problem with?
    It's quite different. These guys joined the guild DURING the RBG (or even after it ended, can't really remember) once they realized they kinda "cheated" by getting people outside the guild. I joined <FATALITY> way before the games start to eliminate any unnecessary confusion.

11. btw why not post this on your recruitment thread instead of opening a whole new thread?

12. Aio, don't start another war in my thread. You perfectly know that Medan ain't a random and he has been with us since the beginning. Stop our drama right here.
    I'm not starting a war, I already stated that I'm done with that. I'm asking legitimate questions regarding the rules set for RBGs, which your guild set btw. Medan left the guild, i.e. he is no longer a member of the guild. He claims he rejoined during the games - which is already borderline rule breaking regardless of his past affiliation with the guild - but since I wasn't there I can't prove otherwise. I did however have a chat with one of the members involved in the other team where I said "bear in mind that they can't bring Medan since he's no longer in the guild", hence my surprise when I saw him taking credit for these games where he should not have been partaking in the first place due to rules set by your guild.

But hey, if you want to run your game of doublestandards then by all means; **** off and take your passive aggressiveness someplace else.

13. I'm not starting a war, I already stated that I'm done with that. I'm asking legitimate questions regarding the rules set for RBGs, which your guild set btw. Medan left the guild, i.e. he is no longer a member of the guild. He claims he rejoined during the games - which is already borderline rule breaking regardless of his past affiliation with the guild - but since I wasn't there I can't prove otherwise. I did however have a chat with one of the members involved in the other team where I said "bear in mind that they can't bring Medan since he's no longer in the guild", hence my surprise when I saw him taking credit for these games where he should not have been partaking in the first place due to rules set by your guild.

But hey, if you want to run your game of doublestandards then by all means; **** off and take your passive aggressiveness someplace else.
    Bakura was a part of alli scum and joined anarchy before the BG to help his buddy Berzerina.

Regardless we were a 10 man guild run before we entered the BG. Criminals entered 6/10 in a RBG that's a big difference

14. btw why not post this on your recruitment thread instead of opening a whole new thread?
    Because it's not only about <FATALITY> and not even about recruiting, it also concerns <Anarchy Inc>. This is only a video of two RBGs, stop complaining about everything. Skip this thread and stop trying to spread hate if you're not happy.

15. btw why not post this on your recruitment thread instead of opening a whole new thread?
    Why not tell that to tooeasy and kaspi who also started threads in the same sub forum? Biased at it's finest.

Go back to your master lapdog

123 ... Last