1. some ratbads like the mage getting casually farmed by nanler and inde

easy games

2. Spoiler: Show
    "Then my anger will cease and my wrath against them will subside, and I will be avenged. And when I have spent my wrath on them, they will know that I the LORD have spoken in my zeal."
    All /hail lord Medan

3. Hahahaha, how ****ing salty are you? First thing, medan still has hes reputation with fatality, hes mage is in fatality, so wtf are you trying to say, secondly stop qq'ing to our leaders about the other leaders because you sound like a broken record, i mean they havent kicked tdot after the first 500 times you said it so why keep on trying? But w/e floats your boat.
    Thanks to anarchy for awesome bg's, hope to do it again soon, and pls keep this thread clean, arcane i tell you what, make a thread called "why we so salty about fatality" and then all of you can qq in that thread, not everyone is intrested in reading your ****ty comments.

4. ok first of all, this thread was specifically made to show our videos from our rated battlegrounds from anarchy, i understand some people's concern as medan technically does not have his death knight in our guild (though he did for the rateds), I have talked to berzer, who has no problem with it. we have a very good relationship with the people of anarchy (and i actually have a toon in anarchy as berzer also has one in fatality). the entire thing was for fun, which i believe both groups had. there is absolutely no reason to fight, i understand people think tdot and medan are out here trying to start problems, I would ask both of them to cool down as well, it is clearly visible arcane was blatantly trying to bait them into a fight, regardless of what he says, but both sides just need to chill. this thread was not made for people to start **** in, and if you honestly think horribull wanted that to happen, then you do not know him very well. I had a great time, and look forward to meeting infected as well as anarchy again this weekend for more RBGS, any other guild that would like to schedule a time you are welcome to message me on here, or I have an alliance toon i sometimes play on named Mobu.

Also, i feel the need to directly address Criminals club members, so i am hoping one of you read this.

A few weeks ago when we were supposedly suppose to have an RBG with you, we thought the entire week it was anarchy, and then I was talking to berzer about it, and he seemed to have no clue what was going on. so we got confused as **** for like 12 hours and ended up just not showing up because we thought someone was just ****ing with us, obviously it was probably just a miscommunication, so. if you would like to schedule another set of RBGS, you are more than welcome to message me as stated above, and I'll find a time we can make it (however to everyone, we are busy right now)

5. LAMO, terrible rats still talking about arena.. I honestly can't stop laughing..

@Delenis big words from the little boy Delenis. Before insulting your superior I wanted to remind you how many times you got graveyard camped by us that you ragequitted hard and completely left the server.

@Danii why are you even talking? You ain't got **** on me. You're a nobody. Since when people who get graveyard caped daily by us are allowed to trash talk their superior on the forum? I remember last time we dueled you got mercilessly F-U-C-K-E-D in all these duels and it was quite funny how I literally 2shotted you in the 2nd duel like the complete noob that you are. I know it's hard to accept the fact I demolished you, so keep tryharding in arena which is essentially the capping bracket for me. Everybody knows you're worse than dog crap as ret, so you should either spend less time trash talking and more time learning how to play ret or consider rerolling holy.

@Burn you're literally the worst arcane mage I've ever seen. Standing at the middle of the bridge in Arathi Basin and spamming AB while getting tunneled by the whole horde team isn't a right move buddy. Maybe you should ask senpai Aio for a few arcane lessons?

Funny how these tryharding losers attempt to provoke me while it's pretty obvious they aren't even in the same league as me..

You should know by now that I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

We have spoken.
    You........... are rly bad :-D only thing u are good at is your big ego stuff on forum XD
    Continue thinking you're any good
    "We have spoken" XDD

6. I cant ****ing believe yet against theres such trashtalk again when both of the guilds had such wonderful time on those bgs.And yes we were def not prepared for guineas had no idea it even queues on rated XD.
    Second theres no doubt bout the credibility of medans been in fatality .It was pure 10v10 rated with both guilds playing their best and enjoying the bgs ,altho a small connection problem result in one of ours dc in the second bg .well who cares.ALl of you who try to bring hate anfd everythng else can f________U______C_______K
    Off .I wont even read all your Bs 4 pages because what i know is for a fact that Alliance and Horde can manage to arrange events together and succeed and getting everybody to have fun.Something in what yall lack the skill to do or few of the current guild masters try to achieve .
    For a fact bot of the teams were not ready fotr that stupid map XD and FATALITY came out the better at it and did won .
    Cant wait for this Sunday again.Unless D O N N O R S want a go vs us since weve been tryin to arrange it for some time.
    GG to both teams
    Also Bakura didnt join Anarchy Inc just to help us we had a long way talk about him joining us even since Ally Scums didnt even existed.Is just that arcane cant properly arrange anything and people in fact dont have any faith in him to anything at all .Bakura is just been smart
    Cya this Sunday again for another rated
    Thanks for your support :)

By the way, you were supposed to win the second one, even with 9 people. Just look the second video and check 9:00 to 10:00. From this moment, we won, but it was all by luck. ;) Thank you for this great time, mate :3

7. Thanks for your support :)

By the way, you were supposed to win the second one, even with 9 people. Just look the second video and check 9:00 to 10:00. From this moment, we won, but it was all by luck. ;) Thank you for this great time, mate :3
    Sorry about the first few pages of your thread turning into a mini Warsong Gulch Mr.Bull

8. What Kirra said.

Mathieu, a piece of friendly advice: your guild will never be respected and/or taken seriously as long as you have this disrespectful clown respresenting it. I know your dedication to governing PvP guilds, and I respect that, pre-Moltdown you did a good job. But now you're with this chap who brings alot of negative attention towards the guild which you, after all, are currently the head GM of. Take a good long objective look at the situation and decide where your integrity lies; towards your guild or towards "Tgodsavage"?
    I remember back in the old days of cata, the guild <PvP> was the best guild. Sad most of the players quit the game.

9. @Danii why are you even talking? You ain't got **** on me. You're a nobody. Since when people who get graveyard caped daily by us are allowed to trash talk their superior on the forum? I remember last time we dueled you got mercilessly F-U-C-K-E-D in all these duels and it was quite funny how I literally 2shotted you in the 2nd duel like the complete noob that you are. I know it's hard to accept the fact I demolished you, so keep tryharding in arena which is essentially the capping bracket for me. Everybody knows you're worse than dog crap as ret, so you should either spend less time trash talking and more time learning how to play ret or consider rerolling holy.
    Cute. I find it hard to be GY camped by you when I have never faced you in a BG. And if you are referring to your former guild then again you are wrong, seeing as I have been GY camped ONCE and I soloqueued into a undergeared team. Atleast you tried bud ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Next, you faced me as blood, Ret's should never beat blood in a Gurubashi environment where I can't LoS your grips and chains :3 I don't remember ever being two shotted so please don't try that ****. You are more than welcome to duel me as Unholy now, I shouldn't ever beat that either, but knowing you I can tell I would.

How can Arena's be a capping bracket when you get farmed by us there?;) Please Medan, you are trash, and always will be. You are dog**** as blood and even worse as Unholy. You are even worse as Fire Mage (I know, I had first hand experience of playing with your mage) and more likely every other class you play. Stay trash.

FYI, I pretty much re-rolled from a Paladin altogether to go back to my original main class, Priest, I only really log my Ret to cap Kemii in 2's. But hey, atleast you tried
    Edited: September 8, 2015

10. I remember back in the old days of cata, the guild <Drunkz> was the best guild. Sad most of the players quit the game.
    Fixed that for you
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

11. Ok so... First of all, that two games were actually really funny. I think both teams were not prepared for a Guilneas Match (I even played with Flag Carry spec).
    The first game was totally yours, the second one I actually think you had some luck but you did the right decision to change the Rshaman to the Hpala in Lighthouse since he was dieing really easily in that fights. I saw the entire videos and I notice some mistakes made by Anarchy and I hope we can work on it.

Now about Arcane, he's not beeing disrespectful at all, he just had a question and tried to show his opinion (that is why Forums exist), so I don't see any point on bashing him.

Is it time for Spiderman yet?
    BATMAN? Is that you?

12. Sorry about the first few pages of your thread turning into a mini Warsong Gulch Mr.Bull
    hahaha I guess it went out of control for no particular reason. I don't like people spreading hate just for fun, but I can't do anything. Thanks for your compassion though ;)

13. games were super fun indeed.true azalee mightve been sleepy on that steal XD hahaha Horribull always full of surprises .Also our pope Snoddy not listening to me running through all of you at one point while im yelling SNODDY SNODDY BACK BACK BACK NOOOOO XD and then i see Bigbadrifle gettin nnuked and i fallow him next been zerged on the hill hahaha.Def good games ,Good job to everybody participating .Cya this Sunday same time.

First ... 34567 ... Last