1. I explained to you with the rogue example. It's still a rogue, but you can't tell his game.

Yes, if a protection paladin appeared to be bloody naked it was a hell of a disadvantage indeed.

If you can't see that as a major PvP disadvantage, I think you've been spending too much time in PvE :)

I don't mean to offend you, but yes, it's a major difference to me.
    Sorry, but this whole thread is ******ed. You can make your player look naked with transmogs whether you exploit the armor and weapon-spec bug or not. What about items like Nogenfogger that obscure the kind of armor you're wearing completely? "Oh, so unfair!" Deal with it.

2. Thank you very much for your quick response Adeptis! :)

However, I must slightly disagree; as much as it is cosmetic, it gives you an advantage, because if you see a person with two two-handed swords you just won't expect hes a bloody rogue. Simillarly, if you see a rogue with two swords, you will not expect him to be assassination, and you will adjust your playstyle accordingly.

For instance, when I see a rogue with daggers, I am very much aware he is likely to be assassination and will go for mutilates, envenoms and ruptures.

It is most certainly not something I'd expect of a rogue who has two swords (swords cannot be used in assassination, or at least not efficiently)

Also, cosmetic or not it is kind of unfair if you ask me. After all, I've spent a fair amount of my points on gear I would use for transmogs only to later find out I can no longer use it, because it has been patched.

Regards, D
    Thats not really logical...
    I mean take a look at my Avatar, this is from retail.. You would see that and instantly assume I'm a Paladin as I am in T11 HC. But wait, that Dual Wielded sword, that's not possible on a Paladin... I'm a Death Knight.

If you unable to differentiate a class because 1: You don't use name plates which come as standard, or maybe a addon to show class colours (standard on every UI addon) then thats is your choice that you put yourself at a disadvantage in PvP.

Judging a class on what it looks like is silly, even using my example above... You would know I'm a DK cos I have1: Runic Bar, a Presence active, Horn of Winter active (buff) and Unholy Aura (another buff). Thats even if you dont have Name Plates and there isnt a Red coloured bar above my head.

It doesn't matter what the other class looks like, as long as you know what it is, what spec it possible is (Obvious from buffs) and how to counter them, be them naked or in some shiny armor.

There is no disadvantage or advantage, if you think there is you have a learn to play issue regarding PvP and classes as a whole.

3. Thank you very much for your quick response Adeptis! :)

However, I must slightly disagree; as much as it is cosmetic, it gives you an advantage, because if you see a person with two two-handed swords you just won't expect hes a bloody rogue. Simillarly, if you see a rogue with two swords, you will not expect him to be assassination, and you will adjust your playstyle accordingly.

For instance, when I see a rogue with daggers, I am very much aware he is likely to be assassination and will go for mutilates, envenoms and ruptures.

It is most certainly not something I'd expect of a rogue who has two swords (swords cannot be used in assassination, or at least not efficiently)

Also, cosmetic or not it is kind of unfair if you ask me. After all, I've spent a fair amount of my points on gear I would use for transmogs only to later find out I can no longer use it, because it has been patched.

Regards, D
    Sorry but if you base the knowledge of who you are fighting upon their looks then I think this game isn't for you...maybe try Hello Kitty Online

4. Love the raging kids getting mad on this thread.

Im not even going to take this debate further seeing how immature most of the community on the forums appears to be.

Thank you for your answers nevertheless Adeptis, I guess it's Warmane's policy to only partially fix everything.

I need no more answers, this thread can be locked.

5. Love the raging kids getting mad on this thread.

Im not even going to take this debate further seeing how immature most of the community on the forums appears to be.

Thank you for your answers nevertheless Adeptis, I guess it's Warmane's policy to only partially fix everything.

I need no more answers, this thread can be locked.
    Let's call everyone raging kids instead of saying, "oh you explained and proved your points pretty good, very well then."
    Not surprised tbh.

6. Thank you very much for your quick response Adeptis! :)

Regards, D
    dude, if you can't know the difference between classes and specs the issue here is with yourself.

7. I thought I made it clear that the issue has been adressed.

Your immaturity never ceases to impress me.

Now for once, please stop posting on this thread and let the administrators lock it.

#lockrequest

8. TL;DR : As long as you dont use a 3rd party you can xmog your stuff like to anything you like.

First 12