1. Transmog?

Hi!

I understand the transmog bugs have been fixed lately (not sure when cause I was away from WoW for a couple of months now), namely the ability to transmog e.g. daggers into swords and vice versa.

However, I don't understand why the matter has not been completely adressed. I still see assassination rogues with swords doing mutilates all over the damn place, and it's a bloody shame. I still see people equipped with 2 2-handed weapons and no, they're not Fury Warriors.

Yet when I had last tried to override my own daggers on my rogue with swords, it wouldn't work.

Can somebody explain this matter to me? >_>

No offense to anybody exploiting this bug, but the bug should either be completely fixed for all players across the realm, or be left for any and everybody to exploit to their own personal satisfaction.

I look forward to an answer from the Warmane staff.

Regards, Daemonheim

2. Odds are they are people who already had them xmogged and didn't change the gear.

3. Every bug gets fixed eventually, It's just about how low of a priority it is. As it seems its low in the developer's eyes.

4. Yeah, thats what I was thinking, but they should've undone these transmogs if they were fixing the issue.

5. Yeah, thats what I was thinking, but they should've undone these transmogs if they were fixing the issue.
    GMs aren't allowed / can do anything with your character other than ban it, or use custom spells as to make you unable to play.
    I personally find it dumb to ban for it since It's a transmog, you're still going to have it on you.

6. GMs aren't allowed / can do anything with your character other than ban it, or use custom spells as to make you unable to play.
    I personally find it dumb to ban for it since It's a transmog, you're still going to have it on you.
    No matter how we put it, it's a problem with the server. If Warmane doesn't allow the admins to do anything but ban players, it's their fault, and if you try to tell me that no other permissions can possibly be given to them, it's bull****. Even San Andreas Multiplayer has more damn features. It's all a matter of poor scripting as is then.

I'm definitely not suggesting a ban for this issue as it's not really that bad, and they didn't have to do anything to the characters. All they had to do, was script that any dagger that is transmogrified into a damn sword loses the transmogrification. If that is too hard to script, then damn, you should be making a tetris private server instead.

Just saying.

However we put it there are people at an advantage now and people at an disadvantage for no good reason, and this is a serious matter that needs to be adressed.

Let everybody transmog whatever they want to transmog if you can't fix it, or fix it completely. Half fixes are always the worst.

That's like fixing Horde Warriors' damage, but keeping Alliance Warriors' damage the same...

Bull**** and it's bloody biased.

Still waiting for an admin / GM to answer.

Regards, D

7. I say it again, everything has its priority, it may seem like an unfair bug to you that some know it and do it while you don't even know how and can't., but it doesn't matter to them, it will get fixed in time, its not something they rush fixing. It's not that its hard to fix, just takes a while to actually care about fixing it.

8. It's not providing an advantage to anyone, it is purely cosmetic.

GMs have already said that they are not going to ban anyone who does it, not force anyone to change what they already have.
    It's not a game breaking issue, it's cosmetic.

9. It's not providing an advantage to anyone, it is purely cosmetic.

GMs have already said that they are not going to ban anyone who does it, not force anyone to change what they already have.
    I've heard a person who has gotten banned for it. Only 2 people in history that I know of.

10. It's not providing an advantage to anyone, it is purely cosmetic.

So you're allowing to use Cheat Engine which is 3rd party program?

11. So you're allowing to use Cheat Engine which is 3rd party program?
    Using Cheat Engine is wrong, however people who just use equip macros to do so. Which is what the OP was going on about, everything he mentioned you can do with just standard equips.. there was no mention of 3rd party here.

I don't know and will not comment on people who use 3rd party programs, since I don't know.

12. Thank you very much for your quick response Adeptis! :)

However, I must slightly disagree; as much as it is cosmetic, it gives you an advantage, because if you see a person with two two-handed swords you just won't expect hes a bloody rogue. Simillarly, if you see a rogue with two swords, you will not expect him to be assassination, and you will adjust your playstyle accordingly.

For instance, when I see a rogue with daggers, I am very much aware he is likely to be assassination and will go for mutilates, envenoms and ruptures.

It is most certainly not something I'd expect of a rogue who has two swords (swords cannot be used in assassination, or at least not efficiently)

Also, cosmetic or not it is kind of unfair if you ask me. After all, I've spent a fair amount of my points on gear I would use for transmogs only to later find out I can no longer use it, because it has been patched.

Regards, D

13. Thank you very much for your quick response Adeptis! :)

However, I must slightly disagree; as much as it is cosmetic, it gives you an advantage, because if you see a person with two two-handed swords you just won't expect hes a bloody rogue. Simillarly, if you see a rogue with two swords, you will not expect him to be assassination, and you will adjust your playstyle accordingly.

For instance, when I see a rogue with daggers, I am very much aware he is likely to be assassination and will go for mutilates, envenoms and ruptures.

It is most certainly not something I'd expect of a rogue who has two swords (swords cannot be used in assassination, or at least not efficiently)

Also, cosmetic or not it is kind of unfair if you ask me. After all, I've spent a fair amount of my points on gear I would use for transmogs only to later find out I can no longer use it, because it has been patched.

Regards, D
    That's like saying a DK is a "paladin" look-alike mog is a disadvantage. For example, if I was a WW monk and transmoged my Troll Monk into http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=521/dreamwalker-raiment you would say it's unfair?

14. That's like saying a DK is a "paladin" look-alike mog is a disadvantage. For example, if I was a WW monk and transmoged my Troll Monk into http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=521/dreamwalker-raiment you would say it's unfair?
    I explained to you with the rogue example. It's still a rogue, but you can't tell his game.

Yes, if a protection paladin appeared to be bloody naked it was a hell of a disadvantage indeed.

If you can't see that as a major PvP disadvantage, I think you've been spending too much time in PvE :)

I don't mean to offend you, but yes, it's a major difference to me.

15. if u so into pvp player , just use addon which shows spec

12 Last