1. death knight quest bug

Anyone knows what should i do about this quest The Emblazoned Runeblade? I cant get the sword from where i should and i also tried contacting the GM but he keeps sending me the sword via mail and there are no mailboxes near me :)

2. Well, I had the same issue, the sword could not be looted.
    So I logged out and came back after some time, and everything was fine, I looted the sword.
    You have to try looting different swords around this place, some will be lootable and some not.
    If the problem persists... well.. I don't know... You may try to delete cache from your wow folder, it sometimes works in cases like those.
    Hope I helped.

3. if I recall right there's a mailbox near the DK place on the house where you loot the arrows/kill the people for the first quests but yeah try what krzyt said as well..

4. Yes, there is a mailbox, but we're talking about the starting quest.. You can't go down yet.. I started a DK couple of days ago and there were like 5 of us there, only 2 of us found the sword.. So not every rack had it but if you check them all there should be at least 1 sword, i hope