1. The gem part is WRONG...

PVP Power > primary stats in PVP!
    PVP Power is against PVP Resil, also it increases TOTAL damage done.
    So Blue gems = PVP Power
    Incorrect.
    Strength takes priority over PvP due to strength scaling as your base stats it's a direct DPS in a PvP environment over PvP Power.
    Even if you take the 72.5% PvP Resilience you would have with a full set + 2 trinkets you would do more damage with Strength.

2. For UH-DK / F-DK, PVP Power > primary stats in PVP.
    But not for Gems
    Edited: January 27, 2018

3. Then can you tell me whats the point of PVP gears and PVP Power? must be a mistake from Blizzard, right? lol
    So everyone should stop farming PVP gears and start farming PVE gears for PVP...! beceause THEY HAVE MUCH MORE primary stats

550i PVP geared > 550i PVE geared - just because of PVP Power!
    Even 550i PVP geared > 555i PVE geared - again just because of PVP Power!

4. You guys already get like 60% ish increased damage done vs players with full pride without gemming pvp power. Strength is gonna scale way better with that base pvp power.

Read all the retail guides for any class on 5.4.8 or even 5.4.2. You will see that no class gems straight pvp power. The most they are gonna do is the blue gem with 80 main stat and 80 pvp power for the 60 main stat bonus.

5. Exactly damage done! NOT just physical damage done or magical damage done
    While Strength(in this case) just scales physical damage
    So, since DK gives physical and magical damage, so PVP Power is better choice to scale BOTH

Same to WW monk, Assa rogue, Enh shaman...

6. Exactly damage done! NOT just physical damage done or magical damage done
    While Strength(in this case) just scales physical damage
    So, since DK gives physical and magical damage, so PVP Power is better choice to scale BOTH

Same to WW monk, Assa rogue, Enh shaman...

Strength adds damage to everything a dk does. Same thing with agility and rogue poisons and same with enh shaman and their spells.

7. In Warmane? yea and its a bug...! even Agility increases healing done in Feral

What about healing done? Strength doesnt increase healing done, while PVP Power does!

8. In Warmane? yea and its a bug...! even Agility increases healing done in Feral

What about healing done? Strength doesnt increase healing done, while PVP Power does!
    Strength increases the heals done when you use lichborne and death coils to yourself. Both pvp power and strength does not increase heals on conversion or death pact.

And no it's not a bug...

Edit: look at feral and enh shaman passives and you will see why agility affects their spells.
    Edited: January 18, 2017

9. As Jwicz has posted to explain why, maybe you will understand a bit more.

I didn't write these guides for jokes, I'm a retail player myself who just happens to enjoy playing on Warmane when I need a moment away from there.

Strength has and always will be your main gem stat in PvP, regardless of you being a DK, Warrior or Ret Pala. PvP isnt gemmed at all on any class, even healers. The scaling on it is lower than that of a primary stat.

First 123