1. Frostwolf player playing the AH at its best

X person bought Y item from me with trade for 50k, sells it for 90k on AH 2 minutes later since the item was overprice on AH for 100k. Too bad for him I had more to sell, so decided to AH some of them for 55k.
    Frostwolf players surely know how to play the AH :)

2. so he made profit off of you which you could have made... i don't get it...

3. He tried, but I had 5 more of the same item on my bags, so I AHed it for cheaper, so he just failed at playing the AH

4. Yea but see this.. Let's say he can't or doesn't want to make that item.. Means he just got 40k gold in 2min work... You didn't fool him either way

5. whata the point of this post... butthurt that someone can make gold easier than you? wtf

6. Lol, you guys even know the meaning of "overpriced"? He didn't make 40k in 2 minutes, he just bought an item at normal price thinking he will sell it for 40k more later (because he saw 1 guy selling it for 100k so he thought thats the real price).
    PS: no butthurt at all, I make 1.5M a week, don't think he makes it easier

7. You specifically said 'sells it' ... Rephrase it and it will be ok...

8. Ah yes my bad, "tried to sell"

9. If a person wants to isolate a market and sell things for absurd prices, then let him, its open trade and totally allowed. Besides more gold being drained out of the economy. AH flipping is very lucrative if done correctly.

I would love to dump everything I have then, so I can make a nice profit myself from the said person, hes not the only one who can capitalize on a market ;)

10. overpriced or not the only thing absurd here is to place 1 auction 40k cheaper then the cheapest 1 before yours
    Edited: September 9, 2015