1. The 40v40 event on Frostwolf was a total disaster. There were 2 completely random teams made of mixed ally and horde groups. Like what kind of idea is that when healers are not able to heal opposite faction even while they remain in the same group. Then instead of playing in some instance, we were all summoned to Gurubashi, because "the plans have changed". Obviously lots of outsiders came there to watch / disturb, people were dying and comnig back over and over again and nothing was organized, not to mention that the place itself is super tiny for 40v40 fight.

One group won the fight and the gamemasters realized their absolute failure with making this event by then by remaking it.. The only problem is that people who were taken in the first group and won the fight got nothing and they were not invited back to the right group of their own faction.

I guess it will be just better if we organize the events on our own, with people who can actually manage the crowd and think of the rules before it all starts.
    It's not even about few days of waiting for this event, when we even had guild message of the day set for it for a long time.
    It's not about the wasted time while taking part in it today.
    Taking part in it from the start and then being replaced by someone else (because you announced the remake to the entire server instead of giving priority of invites to ones that were in the group already) wasn't the worst thing either.
    The worst thing in all this is just awareness that these events are organized in such a bad way, noone is actually holding any control over it and it feels like you are doing your sad job every weekend. Like you would have to login and summon some people here or there, so they stop complaining there are no events on the realm. It's GMs attitude to the players on our servers. Being ignored and treated like NPCs that can be spawned, killed, replaced or banned. It's just like nothing would bother you.
    Job done, you can log off now.
    You forgot to mention the huge lag it caused :D

2. 40vs40 event was a total absurd and waste of time. Pretty much that what Rufus said is total agreement from me, alot of incompetence from GMs, like inviting 71 level player to Horde group, that would insult everyone in Serbian language on /raid and beg for gold. Everyone said to replace him and Hisue was like "let him stay", okay.
    When it came to confrontate with Alliance, I think someone in their group used Mass Ressurection (thats what everyone was saying), bringing back to life their entire group. Then after like two or three minutes of silence from Gm, with entire group dead, we got teleported to Orgrimmar, nonsense event is over.

PS I am really curious, what type of pet did Alliance got? D:
    Edited: September 12, 2015

3. I once hosted an event called Warmane-Con.

It included a Costume Contest, Drunk Races, Cow Darts, Trivia, and other fantastic events.

None of which could have been possible without Hisue or Proterean.

Give them a break, yeah?

4. I've reviewed the event that happened yesterday and what went wrong. The wargame functionality that is usually used in these cases was not implemented fully to allow 40v40 raids, hence why a new location was put into the place instead of simply postponing the event. We understand that it has been undesirable for players and that it wasn't as good as of an experience as it was before in our past 40v40 events. Next week we'll have 40v40 with improved features and a better rewarding system. We appreciate and thank you for your patience and we hope you'll join us for it next week.

As an addition, I just want to mention that the delay was not a result of the events held.

5. PS I am really curious, what type of pet did Alliance got? D:
    Dragonkin from TBC Collectors Edition called Netherwhelp

First 12