1. WoD character models bug???

my wotlk WoD models are missing of some hair style/face/beard and emote like "lol" didn't work, no sound... is it normal?

2. No, I'm sure that isn't how it works - I don't use the client myself due to prefering the older textures but im aware that there are known visual bugs for some capes and armour the character models themselves 'should' work correctly.
    I do not know fully what to suggest - but it may result in redownloading the client.

3. my wotlk WoD models are missing of some hair style/face/beard and emote like "lol" didn't work, no sound... is it normal?
    These bugs are expected to happen when using WoD models for older expacs. If you don't mind them, then fair enough. None are gamebreaking.
    If you don't like them then;

-Wrath: Download the original Client as it has no WoD models.
    -MoP: Don't use the WoD Model files (either singularly delete them or have a fresh install)

4. These bugs are expected to happen when using WoD models for older expacs. If you don't mind them, then fair enough. None are gamebreaking.
    If you don't like them then;

-Wrath: Download the original Client as it has no WoD models.
    -MoP: Don't use the WoD Model files (either singularly delete them or have a fresh install)
    did that mean there will be no Fix for missing hairs in future?because male undead for example is not playable there is 2 hairs only and almost all faces are broken .