1. how about we worry about mding enrage after icc gets released it's not like there will be a shortage of hunters.
    Are you suggesting misdirection is useless outside of the Lich King encounter?
    Oh boy.

2. Are you suggesting misdirection is useless outside of the Lich King encounter?
    Oh boy.
    Yeah clearly has no clue that MD can be used in many other situations :) But also other classes can provide their threat spells :)

3. Boomkin is verry good in pve (raids).

4. Boomkin is verry good in pve (raids).
    Hehe yeah the power of the chicken :)

5. Are you suggesting misdirection is useless outside of the Lich King encounter?
    Oh boy.
    Yeah clearly has no clue that MD can be used in many other situations :) But also other classes can provide their threat spells :)

meant dispel obviously, just corrected on my original post thanks for the heads up

6. So many unreasonable and blurry answers in this thread.

The thread clearly says " the most UNDERPLAYED class but still DECENT".

Balance druids are not underplayed.

Rogues and Enhancement shamans are not decent. In fact, most if not all serious LoD guild will not accept rogues or enhance Shammys unless they allow you to bring it.

from my raiding experience: Most UNDERPLAYED but DECENT dps class is:
    First place: Hybrid (or any) Warlock and Shadow Priest.
    Second place: Arms Warrior
    Third place: Feral druid & Mage

7. So many unreasonable and blurry answers in this thread.

The thread clearly says " the most UNDERPLAYED class but still DECENT".

Balance druids are not underplayed.

Rogues and Enhancement shamans are not decent. In fact, most if not all serious LoD guild will not accept rogues or enhance Shammys unless they allow you to bring it.

from my raiding experience: Most UNDERPLAYED but DECENT dps class is:
    First place: Hybrid (or any) Warlock and Shadow Priest.
    Second place: Arms Warrior
    Third place: Feral druid & Mage
    Lol wtf? Rogues were one of the TOP DPS as melee classes in the game (at the end game of ICC i believe) and shamans were pretty good as well... You brought one for their buffs and **** i guess... Yeah Arms warrior is not common but they provide a bonus debuff i believe but some other classes may provide it also... I think it's the 4% talent they offer.

8. Lol wtf? Rogues were one of the TOP DPS as melee classes in the game
    The word "were" has been highly noted.
    This argument is no longer valid.

and shamans were pretty good as well... You brought one for their buffs and **** i guess...
    Enhance shaman doesn't provide any unique buffs. The very same class that provides the very same buff will also outdps them by a mile. Hence enhance shamans are rarely seen or brought to (serious) raids unless permitted.
    Edited: September 14, 2015

9. Rogues and Enhancement shamans are not decent. In fact, most if not all serious LoD guild will not accept rogues or enhance Shammys unless they allow you to bring it.
    That's probably true for warmane servers but assuming everything is actually working on lordaeron, so it's like retail, rogues will be one of the best and enhance shamans have the potential to be great.

10. Rogues were one of the TOP DPS as melee classes in the game Yeah Arms warrior is not common but they provide a bonus debuff i believe but some other classes may provide it also... I think it's the 4% talent they offer.
    They were on retail, but they are not on molten, still there's some rogues that are doing enough dps to be in top 5.
    They both provide the same buff 4% increased physical damage, which is 1% better than BM hunter/Ret pally buffs (but they doesn't stack AFAIK, correct me if im wrong)
    So ye, you don't really need a rogue or arms warrior when you'll surely have a ret paladin in ur group for the large amounts of buffs he provides along with the 3% increased damage buff.

11. That's probably true for warmane servers but assuming everything is actually working on lordaeron, so it's like retail, rogues will be one of the best and enhance shamans have the potential to be great.
    Yes, assuming...
    but as of now, I will not bother to comment on speculations. We will wait and see.

12. Yes, assuming...
    but as of now, I will not bother to comment on speculations. We will wait and see.
    We can only hope :)

13. May be wrong but as far as buffs go the warrior buff tey were talking about for in raids is the trauma buff for increase bleed dmg only providable by wars and feral druids..... and then rogues and warriors are able to provide a flat 4% dmg increase that is different from pallies buff so yes it stacks.

In retail on every boss (averaged with logs still viewable) mutilate then combat rogue were the highest dps followed by mages etc.... so somewhere somethings changed with the code if it is not this way here... assuming proper gear and skill (IN ICC GEAR ETC)

14. Enhance shaman doesn't provide any unique buffs. The very same class that provides the very same buff will also outdps them by a mile. Hence enhance shamans are rarely seen or brought to (serious) raids unless permitted.
    Strength of Earth Totem is more or less a unique buff since its 15% stronger than horn of winter.

15. I was going to play a Ret paladin when Lordaeron launches but after finding out there is a large influx of Ret Paladins created on Wrath servers. What DPS classes are typically underplayed but is viable and needed in raids?

Don't mind playing melee or range, but with my latency being fairly bad range is more likely a better option for me. I've played SPriest post Cata, and Holy Pre-Cata for experience on retail.
    I opened a Thread because of this post, somewhere in that text I think I answer your question :)
    The Thread's name is: Should I try a different DPS class? Should I try to be Healer? May be a Tank?
    And this is the link if you want to take a look: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-May-be-a-Tank

Good luck.

First 12