1. Now Hiring

Shewrote's Enterprise is now hiring individual Assassin's.

Summary of Job Position

You will be an "on call"1 Assassin, anytime Shewrote requests your help while you're online and are not busy either currently raiding, Bg's or Arena you are required to come to the aid of Shewrote and deal with the issue. Issues will usually consist of you eradicating Alliance and Horde members of the immediate area where Shewrote is currently presiding. You may use any means to do so, whether violent or non-violent unless directed by Shewrote.

Assassin missions will usually consist of removing players that are also farming in the same location as Shewrote is and thus hurting Shewrote Enterprise. Since Shewrote only is an alliance player you will need access to both factions at any time, and the ability to dualbox to communicate thoroughly.

Requirements

Must have a Rogue

Must be full geared 390+

Must have the Assassin on a different account than your Alliance character and vise verse

Must be able to respond to "on call"

Must have a strong and friendly attitude

Must be active playing at least 6 hours a week

Must know your class and be able to PvP well against most classes

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

If you're successful in neutralizing your targets you will be compensated, compensation for your efforts will scale on your level of experience, activity, item level, skills and subordination.

If you're interested in working as an Assassin for Shewrote, simply respond to this thread or send an in-game mail to Shewrote with the format below.

Assassin's will be paid well for their work

Application format

In-game Character name

Assassin Character name

Item Level

2. Lol, who wants to be someones personal slave.

3. not the Rpers again is that what this is....

4. I don't remember Slave's getting paid, this is not a slavery position, nor is it RP. This is serious, if you like PvPing and want to make money while doing so, this is perfect for you, all you do is kill other players at certain locations that are easy to get to.

Simple as that, there's no hassle or complication in it.

5. My name is Erron Black

I am a master of firearms and one of Kotal Kahn's most deadly assassins as declared by the Emperor himself. As an expert marksman, I am a crack shot with both of pistols and rifles, as well as a competent hand-to-hand fighter. My marksmanship is so superb, I can ricochet bullets effortlessly. I also uses bombs filled with sand for added offensive means. I'm also somewhat competent in swordfighting.

As I said my employer, Kotal Kahn, isn't paying much so I'm looking for new business.

I don't mind being your "on call" assassin as long as you pay enough.