1. I give them a week, and after that I'll start a wrecking spree on the horde low level zones, make sure no Hordie gets to level 9o anymore.
    I sign this. Without the pvp gear vendors, joining bgs is pointless for a lot of people who are still gearing up (myself included). With the bugged dungeons/raids, pve is a big NO. So without those vendors, there will be less bgs/arenas going on and without that, there will be close to nothing to do on the realm. I might do the same as this guy, just go and ruin experience for other players, farming lowbies out of boredom. Same thing has been done to other alliance players and myself, being unable to continue gearing up, sitting at honor/conquest point cap for a while now.

2. Good luck with that I'm sure you can split yourself so many times that you cover all the possible zones for questing.
    He won't need to cause at that point, there will be so many pizzed ally players who can't gear up due to no vendors, they will literally have nothing better to do and nobody else to kill, besides camp horde lowbies. So when entire server starts crying, then, MAYBE, GMs will actually listen.

3. yeah, these bug abusers are embarassing warmane. Give them a couple month ban. And really, if warmane is unable to fix that, make the vendors super bosses that insta kill any attacker for now.

4. There is a horde hunter named Yuri or something that bugs it everyday,yet nothing is done about it. But when I did once all the hordies where crying to get me banned,hypocrites!
    This guy has been reported last week and the week before, with screeenshots, with him saying he will do it everyday and he is basicly exploiting and yet this guy isnt banned

5. I give them a week, and after that I'll start a wrecking spree on the horde low level zones, make sure no Hordie gets to level 9o anymore.
    i'm sure killing lowbies will get the NPC fixed.

6. He can probably get his guild to help him out lol
    lol that ally nerd is so mad...he can cover all low level zones!!! ROFL

7. lol that ally nerd is so mad...he can cover all low level zones!!! ROFL
    Right? x)

Me myself I don't need those vendors as ally :P I'll just raid and do dungeons to gear up so HAH Horde you can't stop me :P

8. He won't need to cause at that point, there will be so many pizzed ally players who can't gear up due to no vendors, they will literally have nothing better to do and nobody else to kill, besides camp horde lowbies. So when entire server starts crying, then, MAYBE, GMs will actually listen.
    I love this idea then! More (newer) players leaving warmane!

Power to all the future lowbie gankers!

9. /slow clap

I'm sure they will ban him now.
    /slow clap

I'm sure too. A GM has notified me yesterday that Yurif has been banned. I issued a ticket with the same content as the message above.

You have been proven wrong again, keep hating kiddo ;)

10. /slow clap

I'm sure too. A GM has notified me yesterday that Yurif has been banned. I issued a ticket with the same content as the message above.

You have been proven wrong again, keep hating kiddo ;)
    You must be on something. I suggest next time to please read all the posts before commenting on the last one. I wanted people from both sides doing this getting the ban hammer.

And apparently you dont get sarcasm so please do come back after reading and understanding what this word means in the dictionary and also when used in the correct context.

11. both cp and hp vendor are gone at this moment...just curios is it gonna get fixed or we have to suffer to infinity?!?! puting a stupid buff on vendor which immune him to fear and knock back shouldnt be that hard and it wont ruin ur pvp realm!
    around20ppl atm are waiting o buy a stupid item from vendor...it's hilarious how staff dont give a **** about this issue while it effect so many ppl and ruin the whole realm!

12. How about we just respect the NPCs and perma-ban the trolls bugging them? please? thank you.

13. it's so hard to put divine shield buff on both vendors for both factions..

jk it wouldnt be "blizz-like".. /facedesk

14. 10 days in a row with no pvp vendors? Exactly how does it help the server if all alliance stop PvPing? That is the start of the end of the server. There is nothing more important than for staff to fix this.

First 123 Last