1. [Discussion] Druids' Starsurge

My previous post has suddenly disappeared, so I will make it different, just like the one about bleeds.

I'm full grievous, is that normal? Does anyone already experienced such damage, was that a normal burst for druids?
    If dealing one-cast 400k damage is ok, then I'll reroll now :D

2. Yes, I got hit by alot of druids for 200k+ starsurges as well. Its really insane, especially in arenas. I am a full grievous shadow priest with inner sanctum glyph which is supposed to reduce magic damage.

3. it's nothing unusual...he droped his cc which he can use every2-3min and did that damage ... spriest can do that damage in 3sec so spriest shouldnt really cry..oh wait lock can do that damage with chaos too+excute=instant death! or an afill can kill u faster than spriest with ticks! or a mage with frozen orb or a war with bs+bb lol
    this is warmane deal with it.
    Edited: September 9, 2015

4. it's nothing unusual...he droped his cc which he can use every2-3min and did that damage ... spriest can do that damage in 3sec so spriest shouldnt really cry..oh wait lock can do that damage with chaos too+excute=instant death! or an afill can kill u faster than spriest with ticks! or a mage with frozen orb or a war with bs+bb lol
    this is warmane deal with it.
    Do you really know what you're talking about?
    This was direct damage... Just one spell... One cast!
    Obviously, all classes do 400k damage on burst, but that was A SINGLE SPELL.
    Take the class you want, and deal that damage using only 1 spell (all the buffs and procs you want) to a full grievous affli lock using soul link, then show it to me

5. u know how balanced works? they get eclipse or the other one over time when it reach max tit give them hell amount of spell power or buff their spells like startsurge....u cant see it cuz it's not like a trinket to burst. i'm not sure but a balanced can explain it better. i rarely get hit hard like that...only once got hit for 178k.

6. no that kind of dmg on this patch/gear is not normal for any class exept in ToK. but as someone said already its Warmane MoP....where CCs dont work and many classes can kill full geared ppl in second using bugs/exploits/or some other kinda of tricks or stacks or w/e u wana call it so i guess u just gota deal with it like the rest of us until maybe one day it gets balanced out.
    also for those that say this is ok....ur ether defending ur buged class cause u like it or u havent spent a day on retail MoP.

7. boycotting pvp is my solution for now

8. Really, if you are going to pick a class to complain about, why pick the class with the lowest dps? Most starsurge hits do less than 100k, but if a very well geared smart player with a bunch of luck can get all his cooldowns to pop and actually get the slow cast directional spell off before you silence, interrupt, go behind him, knock him back long enough for him to miss his window of spike, then not only does he deserve the big hit but a medal too. If you really want them to fix damage from boomkins then you'll find that the spike is exactly the same as it is now, but the overall dps will double. So quit complaining about the weakest class in the game - or you might get what you wish for and druids will hit harder over dps.

9. "Feral bleeds are op, feral is most op druid spec..." :******edDog:

10. the new warmane community thing.. "discussion" every single time you get crit by 200-300k if I make a thread everytime I got hitted 200 and even 2 shotted...

everyone knows the status on classes and bugs.. deal with it at this rate or dont pvp.. plus you're affliction did you know I died by a simple dotting? I couldnt even eat, 30-50k ticks from agony over 30 seconds arent op are they? nah, lets just whine about other classes but the one I play.. get over.

a lock complaining about moonkins.. this is getting way too far LOl

11. Really, if you are going to pick a class to complain about, why pick the class with the lowest dps? Most starsurge hits do less than 100k, but if a very well geared smart player with a bunch of luck can get all his cooldowns to pop and actually get the slow cast directional spell off before you silence, interrupt, go behind him, knock him back long enough for him to miss his window of spike, then not only does he deserve the big hit but a medal too. If you really want them to fix damage from boomkins then you'll find that the spike is exactly the same as it is now, but the overall dps will double. So quit complaining about the weakest class in the game - or you might get what you wish for and druids will hit harder over dps.
    Dude, these are battlegrounds! You can't LoS/Silence/Interrupt every ****ing playing charging at you! You know that? It doesn't matter!!!!! A single spell is not supposed to one-shot you for 400k! Think about it for a moment!

the new warmane community thing.. "discussion" every single time you get crit by 200-300k if I make a thread everytime I got hitted 200 and even 2 shotted...

everyone knows the status on classes and bugs.. deal with it at this rate or dont pvp.. plus you're affliction did you know I died by a simple dotting? I couldnt even eat, 30-50k ticks from agony over 30 seconds arent op are they? nah, lets just whine about other classes but the one I play.. get over.

a lock complaining about moonkins.. this is getting way too far LOl
    You moonkin' bro????
    Yes, I am. But tell me that affliction is as close as broken's warriors or RIP ferals (now fixed), and I'll have to laugh at you.
    Yes, our damage is way better than previous expansions, at last! But I'd like to see you dueling an affli, the one you know that deals insane dot damage so you can't handle it, I'd like to see how you play that duel. For real

12. I took a 160k non crit from that same druid the other day

prob just abusing some stacking bug meh
    Edited: September 10, 2015

13. prob just abusing some stacking bug meh
    Yeah! But that stacking bug should be recognized as soon as possible! Because it's ridiculous to do PvP with these druids ONE-shotting people.

14. Yeah! But that stacking bug should be recognized as soon as possible! Because it's ridiculous to do PvP with these druids ONE-shotting people.
    Meh PvE has always been priority, they don't care about people abusing every single bug possible.. apparently they're even going to award the bug abusing ;)

PvP is complete trash right now. I don't really understand why people try hard so much

15. Take it slow mate, don't try to find any logic in this. This is a joke realm, come back in two years maybe there will be Prideful gear released and some major class fixes applied.

12 Last