1. Gets hit by 120k execute/slam once in a year by a warrior and whole forum is like OMG nerf warriors QQ. Druid slamming everyone with 200k-400k Starsurges 3 times in a row, working as intended Kappa. I guess it was locks, warriors, ferals and now moonkins. I sense a rogue thread inc soon. :D Jokes aside, as far as every class gets roasted equally and it contributes to actually fixing issues with them I'm more than fine with these kinds of threads.

2. Kids are taking PvP so seriously and at some points its just annoying to deal with.
    I did this and I admit im op
    Edited: September 10, 2015

3. If you think someone hitting you for 300k is bad LOL... Back when MoP first came out my lock could kill 2 people at once with 450k+ Chaos Bolt XD and remember we only had like 300kish HP then So just relax and thank the molten gods that was "fixed"

PS.. Kemi stalking right now.. I see you
    Edited: September 10, 2015

4. If you think someone hitting you for 300k is bad LOL... Back when MoP first came out my lock could kill 2 people at once with 450k+ Chaos Bolt XD and remember we only had like 300kish HP then So just relax and thank the molten gods that was "fixed"

PS.. Kemi stalking right now.. I see you
    o.o
    Did I say he's "bad" for the damage he dealt to me?

5. this is mop, meaning everyone and their pet has a stun, interrupt, fear, incapacitate. Dont complain about a druids slow cast top spell thats nearly impossible to time right for max hit hitting a weakling when locks can do 700k damage to a 522 warrior wearing a shield in 1 second. If we are going to play the who cares that things are this way on retail and lets just keep nerfing classes game, start with locks.

6. this is mop, meaning everyone and their pet has a stun, interrupt, fear, incapacitate. Dont complain about a druids slow cast top spell thats nearly impossible to time right for max hit hitting a weakling when locks can do 700k damage to a 522 warrior wearing a shield in 1 second. If we are going to play the who cares that things are this way on retail and lets just keep nerfing classes game, start with locks.
    Oh please! Enlighten me with (ACTUAL) screenshots!

7. weakling when locks can do 700k damage to a 522 warrior wearing a shield in 1 second.
    Please do post a video of this happening. Otherwise no one believes you. If the said warrior was wearing a shield I'm sure he could have just used spell reflect and then poof the lock is dead.

If we are going to play the who cares that things are this way on retail and lets just keep nerfing classes game, start with locks.
    Such a lot of bias.... Please play the class and then lets talk about what gets nerfed.
    Edited: September 11, 2015

8. Kids are taking PvP so seriously and at some points its just annoying to deal with.
    I did this and I admit im op

First 12