1. Shadow Priest

Absorb this, Adsorb that, put some dots on you..Boom death!

Shadow priest Op af,even more than frost mage.

Can we do something about it?

Btw,you will see the shadow priests players that will try to defend their class.

Edited: September 9, 2015 Reason: Also lets not forget the fear

2. Not because you got your *** kicked by shadow priests means they're op, actually they're one of the weakest specs in the game right now. A good warrior should have no trouble obilerating a shadow priest.

3. I'll have to agree with OP, but i think its not all spriest, just maybe... abusing those trinkets and buff stacking, with my dk i got killed like 4 times by 1 spriest, he/she absorbed 3-4 obliterates (im 522 btw, i oblitereate people with 80-90k when crit) then rekt me, that person got 22 killing blows in that bg with over 20 millions of damage, while the 2nd place in dmg was 8 millions. So i just dont know if overpowered or just trinkets and pve gear. And kinda agree with dreamyz a time ago i'd see a spriest and kill it in a few secs.

4. Armory stats: spriests in 2s top 100 - 1; 3s top 100 - 2; (all others maining heal specs or wintraded). Sure spriests are Op in pvp.....if u play prot paly or guardian druid.
    And plz don't get your conclusions from playing only BG's ....buffstacking is still a thing, you know.
    Edited: September 9, 2015

5. ye because warriors are so baaaad

6. LOL Op are you dumb? Lets talk about Warriors or Frost dks or rogues or ferals? LOL Spriest are by far the worst off right on warmane. just look at the top 100 in 2s or 3s all you see is warriors hunters LOL. And doing 20 million in BGs is nothing if the game is long. Kemii did 16 million last night on her Spriest and she has like 496 ilvl...
    Please tell us what class you play. i would love to hear.

7. LOL Op are you dumb? Lets talk about Warriors or Frost dks or rogues or ferals? LOL Spriest are by far the worst off right on warmane. just look at the top 100 in 2s or 3s all you see is warriors hunters LOL. And doing 20 million in BGs is nothing if the game is long. Kemii did 16 million last night on her Spriest and she has like 496 ilvl...
    Please tell us what class you play. i would love to hear.
    He plays a warrior. I know because I met him and dueled him myself.

8. LOL a warrior saying a spriest is OP LOLOLOL
    i will just leave this here for him to cry about.

9. pointless 2 even talk about this . Spriests same as fire mages and afliction locks somehow benefit most as doters from buff stacking and some PvE trinkets ( that are here not nerfed in PvP env=BGs as they should) so i doubt it is OP as a class itself but as server bug that affect them most i guess.

10. pointless 2 even talk about this . Spriests same as fire mages and afliction locks somehow benefit most as doters from buff stacking and some PvE trinkets ( that are here not nerfed in PvP env=BGs as they should) so i doubt it is OP as a class itself but as server bug that affect them most i guess.
    Actually, we should talk about it,if we don't , nothing is going to change! This server aims to be blizzlike, warrs got nerfed severals time and they are blizzlike but others classes such as s priest,frost mage or allfic lock are not blizzlike, in fact they are more op than retail!!!!

Nerf them already.

11. You really are a disgrace to warriors

12. LOL warriors bilzzlike? PLEASE far from it. and here on warmane they dont "nerf" they make the spells like it was on retail... So you cant say nerf here.

13. You guys really should get your info up to date, its all out of date. A tiny amount of warriors were OP when they had a bleeds bug like 6 months ago. Like 5 warriors figured out how to abuse this and had unreal bleeds in rare cases. Fixed long long long ago. So, warriors wear plate, and can use shields if they want to, so with 522 they should be able to take a little bit of a beating even against bursts, however a small number of these shadow priests and mages can kill a 522 warrior in 2 shots. In the time it takes a warrior to hit charge, he's already dead from full. The fact that only a small number have figured out how to abuse this, its probably a bug and exploit and if they find out - bannage maximus! If it isn't exploit, then needs fix immediately. The only reason more crying doesn't happen, is that not every priest/mage exploits this. But that number will grow.

14. You guys really should get your info up to date, its all out of date. A tiny amount of warriors were OP when they had a bleeds bug like 6 months ago. Like 5 warriors figured out how to abuse this and had unreal bleeds in rare cases. Fixed long long long ago. So, warriors wear plate, and can use shields if they want to, so with 522 they should be able to take a little bit of a beating even against bursts, however a small number of these shadow priests and mages can kill a 522 warrior in 2 shots. In the time it takes a warrior to hit charge, he's already dead from full. The fact that only a small number have figured out how to abuse this, its probably a bug and exploit and if they find out - bannage maximus! If it isn't exploit, then needs fix immediately. The only reason more crying doesn't happen, is that not every priest/mage exploits this. But that number will grow.
    Give this guy a drink already !!!! He's the man we need !

You really are a disgrace to warriors
    Lol ur guild is a disgrace to PVP, you're known for ganking lowbies, talking rude to ppl and telling bull**** on forums,aswell as paying lowbies to queue rated and farm them.

15. you play a war..

I repeat.. YOU PLAY A WAR.

Dont bring the cancer of global chat into here, I hope mods start to remove some non sense threads that some of you kids make..

123 ... Last