1. You People forced me to show this ... for all who think they are doing low damage and etc etc !!

GJ guys... you forced him to pull out his best premade camping lowbies screenshot ever! Since, you know, he can barely beat a good pug not to talk about an alt premade... Most of you SoL newbies talk **** when in a group, get pawned anyways, and don't let me start about 1v1 or even 1v2 (you know what im sayin, yes you do).. Oh, tell Bryntroll i said hai lulz.. i'll try to not go so hard on him and his friend... No promises tho, i like to put plebs with epeen while in a group down to ground, if you know what i mean ;))

Lulz, pulling lowbie farming ss on a thread that addresses spriests damage.. why aren't you this 'good' against a better group? 'bring more healers' when getting rekt 1v1 is a 100% valid excuse, lol bai qq
    Edited: September 10, 2015

2. You People forced me to show this ... for all who think they are doing low damage and etc etc !!

25min farming...lol
    they prolly held the flag for 20min while those stupid pugs kept revived 1000time ! lol epic BG ...25min rofl
    but in the end u r a spriest..a class can ks almost every other class with that nasty execute.

3. GJ guys... you forced him to pull out his best premade camping lowbies screenshot ever! Since, you know, he can barely beat a good pug not to talk about an alt premade... Most of you SoL newbies talk **** when in a group, get pawned anyways, and don't let me start about 1v1 or even 1v2 (you know what im sayin, yes you do).. Oh, tell Bryntroll i said hai lulz.. i'll try to not go so hard on him and his friend... No promises tho, i like to put plebs with epeen while in a group down to ground, if you know what i mean ;))

Lulz, pulling lowbie farming ss on a thread that addresses spriests damage.. why aren't you this 'good' against a better group? 'bring more healers' when getting rekt 1v1 is a 100% valid excuse, lol bai qq
    Damn, this was a thread about how a warrior complained about Spriest damage and turned to a show of your hatred towards a guild. Cool. Anyways, to address your obvious dislike towards SoL. Good job going so hard on Bryntroll, I mean damn, he is PvE oriented, but if you must go full ham on him, he must pose so kind of challenge. Secondly, if you call that a premade when it was only 3 members of SoL enjoying a bg together, then cool. But you honestly can't say that it was lowbie farming when 10/10 Alliance on there are full pvp geared. I mean, none of them has any green item, all of them are at least full Tyrannical to full Grievous or mix and match of Tyrannical and Grievous. But hey, I see SoL has made an impression on you enough for you to call them out. Cool. Lastly, I guess you run into a lot of SoL member randomly, especially when you mention a lot of 1v1. Guess why that is? SoL isn't a PvP guild, nor a PvE guild. SoL enjoys all aspects of the game. So continue your rage and remembrance of SoL. Just check your facts before you state things. If you are calling 3 members of SoL in a bg as at their "best premade", I wonder what you call a 5 or 10 man SoL premade. What other word is superior to 'best'? I'll leave it at that. Cool.

4. Damn, this was a thread about how a warrior complained about Spriest damage and turned to a show of your hatred towards a guild. Cool. Anyways, to address your obvious dislike towards SoL. Good job going so hard on Bryntroll, I mean damn, he is PvE oriented, but if you must go full ham on him, he must pose so kind of challenge. Secondly, if you call that a premade when it was only 3 members of SoL enjoying a bg together, then cool. But you honestly can't say that it was lowbie farming when 10/10 Alliance on there are full pvp geared. I mean, none of them has any green item, all of them are at least full Tyrannical to full Grievous or mix and match of Tyrannical and Grievous. But hey, I see SoL has made an impression on you enough for you to call them out. Cool. Lastly, I guess you run into a lot of SoL member randomly, especially when you mention a lot of 1v1. Guess why that is? SoL isn't a PvP guild, nor a PvE guild. SoL enjoys all aspects of the game. So continue your rage and remembrance of SoL. Just check your facts before you state things. If you are calling 3 members of SoL in a bg as at their "best premade", I wonder what you call a 5 or 10 man SoL premade. What other word is superior to 'best'? I'll leave it at that. Cool.
    I don't hate SoL, quite opposite, i respect all guilds. It's not a guilds fault it's members are bs.. Of course he is PvE oriented, that's totally a valid excuse, lol. Is that why your members talk **** about PvP and to other PvP players and are such pvp pwnzzors while in a group but are complete bull**** when faced 1v1 or in a premade vs premade bg? The 'best' didn't refer to his premade but to his screenshot, and 3 man is still bg que is still a premade, your arguments are invalid.

5. Give this guy a drink already !!!! He's the man we need !

Lol ur guild is a disgrace to PVP, you're known for ganking lowbies, talking rude to ppl and telling bull**** on forums,aswell as paying lowbies to queue rated and farm them.
    Wait what? when did my guild have anything to do with this thread? Do you really have nothing else to say?

6. And this is why we need WOD! Nerfs and skill pruning for everyone!

7. GJ guys... you forced him to pull out his best premade camping lowbies screenshot ever! Since, you know, he can barely beat a good pug not to talk about an alt premade... Most of you SoL newbies talk **** when in a group, get pawned anyways, and don't let me start about 1v1 or even 1v2 (you know what im sayin, yes you do).. Oh, tell Bryntroll i said hai lulz.. i'll try to not go so hard on him and his friend... No promises tho, i like to put plebs with epeen while in a group down to ground, if you know what i mean ;))

are you blind or what ? did i mention anything about farming or kills :/.. even on the screen shot i mention for all those who think shadow priest do low damage and obviously with that damage you are getting most kills possible, i have more screen shots against many alliance premade top kills and damage aswell. if you got something better bring it on

2nd thing they are not lowbie its not my fault if they keep reviving and executed by my spells. you took it so personally and ganking a Pve player seems how good you are....

8. are you blind or what ? did i mention anything about farming or kills :/.. even on the screen shot i mention for all those who think shadow priest do low damage and obviously with that damage you are getting most kills possible, i have more screen shots against many alliance premade top kills and damage aswell. if you got something better bring it on

2nd thing they are not lowbie its not my fault if they keep reviving and executed by my spells. you took it so personally and ganking a Pve player seems how good you are....
    Hey hey hey... I'm not the one who started it.. You were the one calling me bad things while backed up by 9 of your friends.. I don't gank, and it doesn't show anything. I know how good i am and i do pick my fights accordingly and wouldn't back up to a better player anyways, i also don't talk **** to them.. But I will hold some grudge against people who insult me and can't back their words up eye to eye and enjoy 'ganking'.

9. Hey hey hey... I'm not the one who started it.. You were the one calling me bad things while backed up by 9 of your friends.. I don't gank, and it doesn't show anything. I know how good i am and i do pick my fights accordingly and wouldn't back up to a better player anyways, i also don't talk **** to them.. But I will hold some grudge against people who insult me and can't back their words up eye to eye and enjoy 'ganking'.
    ofc you started this here by pointing out my guild name and players, you are completely lost with this post u didn't know what's going on here and arguing unnecessary on your personal topic.

10. Maybe someday I should put some SS too ^^

@Araan, you farm my faction bro ^^

To topic I hate Monks more then Warriors... peace

11. @Araan, you farm my faction bro ^^
    uhm ! you sure i m doing this alone ? :P

12. How the **** are you supposed to know who you're talking about if you don't mention names? I guess you're right... I might overreacted... Everything still stands tho, peace
    Edited: September 11, 2015

13. First it was BM hunters and warlocks, then dks and warriors, then fire mages and now shadow priests. We've reached a point where every class seems to be overpowered. God forbid skill.

14. you don't always face a good Spriest but when you do, you lose.

15. First it was BM hunters and warlocks, then dks and warriors, then fire mages and now shadow priests. We've reached a point where every class seems to be overpowered. God forbid skill.
    True. Almost every class can burst well enough to 100-0 someone around a full stun, leading to a lot of whining. I miss the starting of warmane's MoP when resilience and low gear made it harder to kill people and there were much fewer "one-shot"s.

First 1234 Last