1. Lava Beam action at Ally PvP Vendor

Hi,
    I recorded a short clip of my 4 Ele Shamis using Ascendance+Lava Beam at the Ally PvP Vendor on Frostwolf.

Enjoy :-)

2. What's the fastest way to get gear in Frostwolf? also how long does it take? :o

3. Lava Beam is weak, and shouldn't really be used as its a waste of ascendance.. Since it does not proc Mastery. You pull more DPS with Chain Lightning + procs than with Ascendance.

4. Lava Beam is weak, and shouldn't really be used as its a waste of ascendance.. Since it does not proc Mastery. You pull more DPS with Chain Lightning + procs than with Ascendance.
    Thats incorrect.
    1) Mastery duplicates Lava Beam. (Lava Beam isnt mentioned in the description of Mastery but it works with mastery)
    2) Lava Beams default dmg is higher than the dmg of chain lightning
    - Lava Beam scales with +57,1% of SP
    - Chain Lightning scales with +51,8% of SP
    3) Lava Beam hits a total of 5 targets and does 10% more dmg with each jump while chain lightning hits a total of 3 targets with out a dmg increase on jump.

With close to 30k sp my lava beam does 31081 dmg and my chain lightning 28199.
    Lets assume I attack a grp of at least 5 enemys.
    I wont consider crit and mastery in this calculation because Lava beam and Chain lightning benefit both in the same way from these stats.
    Lava beam does the following dmg: 31081+34189+37608+41369+45505=189752
    Chain lightning does the following dmg: 28199+28199+28199=84597

As u can see when u attack a large grp of enemys Lava beam does more than twice of the dmg of Chain lighting so its absolutly worth to use Acendance with Lava beam.
    Infact Lava Beam in combination with Stormlash totem is probably the strongest aoe dmg out there. It even outperforms Bladestorm in terms of aoe dmg.
    In the short clip that i recorded i was able to kill 11 allys during 15 seconds Ascendance+Lava Beam spam.
    Edited: September 11, 2015

5. What's the fastest way to get gear in Frostwolf? also how long does it take? :o
    U are forced to do BGs to collect honor because as far i know its still not possible to trade justice points for honor.
    I would get contender gear and the klaxxi weapon from reputation and then do BGs. At least thats what i have done...