1. Here is your warning

I warn you Warmane and the horde. Today..NO EVRYDAY our PVP vendor gets bugged and not once a Gm fixed it. Meanwhile the horde enjoy their vendor and when we try to bug it as well,it get fixed miraculously. One can only wonder, is the horde getting help from warmane staff??? How come that hunter bugging our vendor never got banned???

I ALLYSUKZ will take a one week break from Wow, when I come back and if I see our vendor still bugged....I WILL DECLARE AN ALL OUT WAR TO THE HORDE.

Not a single day will pass without a massive Raid on their Vendors, We will camp the **** out of it, We will destroy it, Eat it.........MTFC REKT IT.

I hope for you that you understood the warning I give you.

Edited: September 10, 2015

2. My mains Mikons and Sparttacus are ready for dhose raids.

3. "I warm you"....yeah....I pretty sure they can warm themselves.

4. Son if you think we'll just let you waltz to our pvp vendor and attack? Nah son were gonna scrap.

5. He will attack when the server is dead, like allys always do thinking they are good.

6. Like this will not stop the vendors getting bugged LMAO.

Heck if this happens you can be rest assured the alliance will not have their vendors as well.

Edit : Your display pic is still an orc... and you warn the Horde. Another Garrosh in the making I see.

7. I'll log my Karnivool just for that ^^

8. Like this will not stop the vendors getting bugged LMAO.

Heck if this happens you can be rest assured the alliance will not have their vendors as well.

Edit : Your display pic is still an orc... and you warn the Horde. Another Garrosh in the making I see.
    Like the alliance do have their vendor....Bug OP

9. i hate your raids. it's always at night when everyone is relaxing and afking at those vendors. can you meet me halfway and raid during peak times?

10. i hate your raids. it's always at night when everyone is relaxing and afking at those vendors. can you meet me halfway and raid during peak times?
    No worries I got free time during the day now, I'm not talking about 10 man raid or something like that but more 25+ raid during peak times and camping that ****.

Nobody cares about your raids.
    Are u jelly or something?
    Edited: September 10, 2015

123 Last