1. Are u jelly or something?[/QUOTE]

No,shes just stating the obvious truth np

2. We are scared... you will camp us and kill us and.... you know how it goes we will just stomp you guys... ^^

3. I am a alliance player and I am just laughing at the uselessness and stupidness of this lmao...

4. I warn you Warmane and the horde. Today..NO EVRYDAY our PVP vendor gets bugged and not once a Gm fixed it. Meanwhile the horde enjoy their vendor and when we try to bug it as well,it get fixed miraculously. One can only wonder, is the horde getting help from warmane staff??? How come that hunter bugging our vendor never got banned???

I ALLYSUKZ will take a one week break from Wow, when I come back and if I see our vendor still bugged....I WILL DECLARE AN ALL OUT WAR TO THE HORDE.

Not a single day will pass without a massive Raid on their Vendors, We will camp the **** out of it, We will destroy it, Eat it.........MTFC REKT IT.

I hope for you that you understood the warning I give you.

How about you and ur buddies join some more bg cuz alliance ****ing sucks big donkey kong balls every day in bg!! Its impossible to gear on alliance side.

5. I am a alliance player and I am just laughing at the uselessness and stupidness of this lmao...
    Ikr, horde players are such macho-mindless musclebeasts.
    Jesus ****, the OP has a point about the vendor, but the whole camping part though, not my thing.

6. There is a workaround without the aid of GMs, it is called teaming up with the priests and engineers of the opposite faction to pull/reset the NPC vendor(s) back into position.
    But you guys kill anything marked in red, but hey, its none of my business.

7. I blame Lordaeron, just because I can

8. There is a workaround without the aid of GMs, it is called teaming up with the priests and engineers of the opposite faction to pull/reset the NPC vendor(s) back into position.
    Constructive and a better suggestion, OP please learn something.

9. There is a workaround without the aid of GMs, it is called teaming up with the priests and engineers of the opposite faction to pull/reset the NPC vendor(s) back into position.
    Yes, plz, tell me more about it, I would like to know how to fix

10. Constructive and a better suggestion, OP please learn something.
    Last time they brought a hordie to fix the vendor, I killed him several times and camped his corpse hehehe

11. Last time they brought a hordie to fix the vendor, I killed him several times and camped his corpse hehehe
    Your complaining that your vendor gets bugged, yet when someone is trying to help the vendor you just kill him. Shows the scumbag you are and think that you are good by doing so.

12. If you could bring the war to Horde that would be very entertaining. I would be the first on the front lines.

13. Last night I made a similar theart and a moderator or GM i have no idea what he/she was deleted it and send me a warning if i do it again the will ban me...

Ok back on the topic, I wonder why GM's dont ban that shet huntard who is using hacks to bug out the alliance vendor, and why they dont fix it when ppl report the same thing... Ppl were w8ing for hours and hours to get it fixed... GJ...

FOK HORDE LET THE WAR START!
    4THEalliance!

14. Last time they brought a hordie to fix the vendor, I killed him several times and camped his corpse hehehe
    GG, /thread

First 123 Last