1. BG Scores - Post em!

Basic and simple. Post a screenshot of a bg you're proud of, you don't have to be insanely good anything works.
    My personal favorite:
    Yes I lost but I had my fun. ;)

2. We were losing 0:2 at first in this Twin Peaks. Guess who carried it

3. No comments please :)

Edited: September 10, 2015

4. Spoiler: Show

Spoiler: Show

i took a break and no longer play as much as i did before, but good times, those scores were standard

some cataclysm bg stuff i had fun with. good times

5. Destro

Affli

Taken on Sargeras when I was semi tyra geared, I will show you something MUCH better when I will be able to upload screens from PC.

6. Destro

Affli

Taken on Sargeras when I was semi tyra geared, I will show you something MUCH better when I will be able to upload screens from PC.

68-0? thats brutal..gj...

7. 68-0? thats brutal..gj...
    I'm not trying to discredit anything but, he had no competition on that team, there wasn't either hunters nor mages/Dwarlocks.
    Plus while the rest of that team was going for bases, he seems to be busy on PvP only ^^ (0 base) jk

8. I'm not trying to discredit anything but, he had no competition on that team, there wasn't either hunters nor mages/Dwarlocks.
    Plus while the rest of that team was going for bases, he seems to be busy on PvP only ^^ (0 base) jk
    How can you know he didn't defend / assault together with his team? I also never cap if i have people with me, when we clear the base i rush to the next one..

9. How can you know he didn't defend / assault together with his team? I also never cap if i have people with me, when we clear the base i rush to the next one..
    As you can see, under Bases Assaulted/defended columns he's like the only one who has zero.
    While the rest of the team was busy with bases, he was the only one actually going for the kills, nobody else. Plus he seems to be the only one geared enough and the only class with finisher spells, so he got it quite easy ^^ that war wasn't probably so good

10. Most of us have 0 deaths. Nothing to argue about.
    Was hard to carry this one.
    Edited: September 11, 2015

11. As you can see, under Bases Assaulted/defended columns he's like the only one who has zero.
    While the rest of the team was busy with bases, he was the only one actually going for the kills, nobody else. Plus he seems to be the only one geared enough and the only class with finisher spells, so he got it quite easy ^^ that war wasn't probably so good
    the tittle was bg scores ss..why u complain bout...who cares if he didnt had comptetition...isnt all based on fun etc? unless u feel jelly or just sry that oposite team got rekt!

12. the tittle was bg scores ss..why u complain bout...who cares if he didnt had comptetition...isnt all based on fun etc? unless u feel jelly or just sry that oposite team got rekt!
    Yes and this is why these posts fail at one point of time or another. Dont make it a flame war or its going to get shut.

13. Yes and this is why these posts fail at one point of time or another. Dont make it a flame war or its going to get shut.
    Nothing's getting shut, if anything it will be deleted. The bad posts.

14. Friend and me 2 manning it :>

12 Last