1. the tittle was bg scores ss..why u complain bout...who cares if he didnt had comptetition...isnt all based on fun etc? unless u feel jelly or just sry that oposite team got rekt!
    Dude, you should consider removing that salt off your ****.
    What I did was simply to reply another comment ABOUT that screenshot. It's not like I directly quoted him and started to ***** about! Someone made a comment, and I replied about THAT comment... That's all.
    Of course there's nothing wrong with having no competition, or joining BGs just for fun instead of playing them properly (bases, flag, defense etc...). We all do that once in a while! I just remarked the fact that he got the score pretty easily... It's really hard to get "kills" when there are many hunters, mages or imba warriors with pocket healers on your team getting them all... Are you feeling ok now?

And no, I'm not jelly at all!
    Although it's the way to get big kill streaks, I don't find it fun to play as destro, I rather prefer Affli for massive control in BG, even so 40-0 as affli is quite a good score, so why would I reply because of zealousness?

2. Me and my pocket healer got the 2 top spots with a team full of greens :D
    Still cant carry hard enough

3. Dude, you should consider removing that salt off your ****.
    What I did was simply to reply another comment ABOUT that screenshot. It's not like I directly quoted him and started to ***** about! Someone made a comment, and I replied about THAT comment... That's all.
    Of course there's nothing wrong with having no competition, or joining BGs just for fun instead of playing them properly (bases, flag, defense etc...). We all do that once in a while! I just remarked the fact that he got the score pretty easily... It's really hard to get "kills" when there are many hunters, mages or imba warriors with pocket healers on your team getting them all... Are you feeling ok now?

And no, I'm not jelly at all!
    Although it's the way to get big kill streaks, I don't find it fun to play as destro, I rather prefer Affli for massive control in BG, even so 40-0 as affli is quite a good score, so why would I reply because of zealousness?

easy buddy lol calm down its just ss and comments..why u care about that much..

4. My best score so far. Again I carried whole BG.
    Edited: September 12, 2015

5. Spoiler: Show

My best score so far. Again I carried whole BG.
    Proof mages are overpowered. Kappa

First 12