1. So what do you folks do in between raid lockouts and alt lockouts? i mean there isnt any title or achievement that seems worth farming. I understand loredon is gonna be their cash cow for the moment but as far as i remember Molten* ahem Warmanes aim was to deliver the latest content as close to blizzlike as possible with high focus on releasing good content which keeps the population engaged and want to come back for more ! I'm not lying here but things have changed for me from the past, i can afford to play on retail and all now( got a job, etc) but i've always loved how the focus was to deliver new content and the people coming together to raid or dungeon or pvp whatever it may be + having a good set of friends made it all worthwhile.

When MoP was released there was a need for 2 servers ! the lack of premium players on the other server caused a merge and then the population still dropped further, Does the administration not care for us anymore?

as someone above mentioned that warmane is focused on Wotlk since it gets them the funding needed to run this place but since molt-down the incoming population to warmane has also decreased ! It might be because of the fact that they have removed their names from the publicly listed places like top 100 arena etc sites but all I see are old players or very VERY VERY few new players.

any plans how to get people back on this server? ( yes its because i care and you should too)

2. What to do now? TOT TOT TOT TOT, and you're already 530 ilvl. Ofcourse it gets boring. Tbh I think releasing SoO will be the salvation of Frostwolf.

3. Real story Bro,these pve elitist dont deserve ****,btw when u see those noobs joining bg with Pve gear dont forget to report them,and this is a pvp server, if you want pve go somewhere else scrubs.
    I get tired of pvping 24/7 sometimes and obviously I want to try something different for a while. I can't try something different due the amount of etilist and pvp haters out there that prevent from people like me to try out something different than pvp. Still havent found any true guild that will actually teach people mop pve overall with patience and teamwork.

The fact that warmane decided to make pvp gear more easy to get than pve I think it's because the downscale system isnt working and how op some pve items(if not all) are in pvp there was a reason why the downscale was in game at pvp, the fact that I can't try something new due to trolls,haters or just etilist ****s is a bit annoying nobody should be denied any game experience as long you're not doing anything wrong.. in fact they should blame warmane for making pve less friendly on the server not blaming the pvpers for trying to do some pve.

4. The problem is that there is nothing to do besides TOT and raiding.... Most of it is closed or not scripted (older raids and what not) and you just became bored really fast after you cleared the content... + It's super broken and unbalanced between a lot of classes and pvp is no different lol! That's why i quit MOP in the first place to play on the Lord server :)

5. So what do you folks do in between raid lockouts and alt lockouts?I understand loredon is gonna be their cash cow for the moment
    Cash cow ? Funny with limited donations. Could you please at least try reading Lord thread next time..
    What do we do between lockouts ? Nothing as there is nothing to do. pvp is dead (arenas 3s - no one is queuing above 1800, even 2s), we don't even have all bg's avaible on mop and doing the few same over and over again gets boring. ToT and ToT and ... well, same story.
    Me and my friends already left molten mop and we're waiting for Lord release as many others do.

6. Cash cow ? Funny with limited donations. Could you please at least try reading Lord thread next time..
    What do we do between lockouts ? Nothing as there is nothing to do. pvp is dead (arenas 3s - no one is queuing above 1800, even 2s), we don't even have all bg's avaible on mop and doing the few same over and over again gets boring. ToT and ToT and ... well, same story.
    Me and my friends already left molten mop and we're waiting for Lord release as many others do.
    Yeah people can't read sometimes but i still think Lord will bring in some money at least since people most likely will pay for cosmetics or other kinds of items... Depends what will be in the shop to being with.... Yeah you did the right call :D Horde side Lord <3 But yeah as you said it lacks a lot of content and that's the reason i quit also :) I did Lei Shen 25 already soooo :D

7. I also feel that PvE is just dead here, I spam my guild recruitment message on global and I get one or two messages in two hours. Before I used to get a lot more messages and It would really be helpful if they did something with the realm to get PvE players back. I'm just stating my opinion, and YamiCodenamed already said where is their current focus and what are they fixing. Point is : Just wait for the content, they will give it to us.
    Edited: September 12, 2015 Reason: typo

8. Yeaah, when I become grandfather...

9. If the PvE population is that low then Warmane might should start to pay more attention to the PvP content since the majority seems to play PvP and the goal should be to make the majority happy.
    Time to release new BGs!

10. If the PvE population is that low then Warmane might should start to pay more attention to the PvP content since the majority seems to play PvP and the goal should be to make the majority happy.
    Time to release new BGs!
    Pretty damn sure it's more then just the BGS problems... It's missing content and unbalance in general that makes people quit :P

11. Pretty damn sure it's more then just the BGS problems... It's missing content and unbalance in general that makes people quit :P
    Well the majority is pvp geared and I bet that the average PvPer spent more time in BGs than in Arena.
    So the main thing that ppl are doing on this realm are BGs right now.
    So doesnt it make sense to release more of them?!
    Especially when u consider that scripting a BG is probably less time consuming than scripting a whole new raid.
    Edited: September 12, 2015

12. Well the majority is pvp geared and I bet that the average PvPer spent more time in BGs than in Arena.
    So the main thing that ppl are doing on this realm are BGs right now.
    So doesnt it make sense to release more of them?!
    Especially when u consider that scripting a BG is probably less time consuming than scripting a whole new raid.
    Well that's not really suprising since when they released grevious gear that was better then actual raiding gear (and some pieces are still really powerful) so it's not really difficult to figure out why there are so much PVPers cause it gives REALLY good gear for minimal effort (if you consider bgs hard then i'm gonna laugh). In raiding you have to compete for the loot you want, in PVP not so much... Gear is a huge factor in this and that's why many people are so called ''PVPers''. The rest can be put into several categories like ''do it for fun players'' ''premade players'' ''arena players' ''competitive arena players'' you get my point. To be honest PVP is the only thing that's enjoyable that's left on the realm and even that's unbalanced hahah! Me as a warrior (so called NO SKILL class) can pretty much own anyone in SECONDS in bgs which is hillarous and broken at the same time. All content comes in due time but all content to be honest is important, so are bgs.

13. I witnessed Thares' power in a duel when I came back to the realm, I'd like a rematch now when I'm almost full griev though :D

14. Cash cow ? Funny with limited donations. Could you please at least try reading Lord thread next time..
    You are thoroughly naive to believe otherwise. They have 3 Wotlk based realms already whats the need for a 4th one humm?

I'm just hoping this stupid realm is a success and requires the least re work so that they can finally concentrate on MOP like they should be!

Until then you can expect the PvE population to vanish and raids to be filled with PvPers.

15. You are thoroughly naive to believe otherwise. They have 3 Wotlk based realms already whats the need for a 4th one humm?

I'm just hoping this stupid realm is a success and requires the least re work so that they can finally concentrate on MOP like they should be!

Until then you can expect the PvE population to vanish and raids to be filled with PvPers.
    Hehehhe that's not really the case cause they plan to make it as perfect as possible so the re-work will take a long while so enjoy the wait while it lasts :D Because this realm is different from the other wotlk ones + it has a new core and it's gonna be harder to play then the rest of them. Still some PVP items can consider to be really good in raiding soooo.... I'd rather see a full grevious then in blues only XD

First 123 Last