1. Alarmingly low PVE population

Are all the PVE players leaving the server? there are too few of them remaining. All i see are pvp players raiding in pvp gear 522 and hard core pvers are the ones having to bear the brunt of it. I cant even get people with over 480 ilvl for an rdf at this time on the horde side. its 01.30AM ST.

Another thing i have noticed is the rate at which content was 'promised' to be released has decreased dramatically !!! i've been playing on the server since 2012 and this is the lowest of the lowest speed - ever YET. Can we someone please have requested to improve the rate at which content is released? and can it be like sequential ? Like it really doesnt make sense to release a one step ahead PVP content which is easier to get and use it for PVE. If you are going to make getting 522 PVE gear challenging then make PVP 522 gear to get also equally challenging !

As a long term member i am disappointed. If i dont see results i would be forced to move from molten/warmane. I dont want to leave because of the good friends i have here and good population but apart from that i dont really like the way things are moving.

Regards
    A sincere fan

2. Probably cause there isn't a lot of PvE things to do.

3. So I see you're one of those that dont like pvp gear on pve? I have news for you, I'm playing mostly pvp due people being etilist even at pugs means I can't even pve. I can't be bothered downgrading my gear and farming for 489 ilvl gear when I have 510+ on pvp

What do you mean you can't find 480 ilvl people? you dont take pvp geared or what? Start agreeing with the server and stop being etilist and take pvp geared people or just dont complain imo. Plus, there's not much to do either.. MSV/TOES HC 502, TOT 522 the only thing that you can do is TOT basically.

The server is pvp based as much you hate it that's the truth, since the server is not friendly for fresh 90's who wants to gear for pve. Neither pvp players gets any chance to play pve. It's both side thing not just one. It's easier to gear up on pvp than pve

Plus their focus is at lordaeron atm maybe after they release it we will see more on mop

4. Another thing i have noticed is the rate at which content was 'promised' to be released has decreased dramatically !!! i've been playing on the server since 2012 and this is the lowest of the lowest speed - ever YET.
    I guess you weren't active for Firelands release.

On topic: People will probably be back for HC modes if and when they release

5. Are all the PVE players leaving the server?
    oh dude, haven't you heard? warmane is all about wrath now.

mop and cata may get some love after lordaeron is released, and ofc i don't mean the next day

it's not only PvE players that are leaving, PvP content is boring. most ppl have left for other better scripted more complete servers, myself included. warmane is my vacation server now, and my previous vacation server has become my main, kinda... i still don't speak russian, nor plan to learn it

anyway, check back in a year or so

#BringBackPetBattles

^ the only reason I keep checking warmane out, its the only one with the promise that soon™ it may have it

6. You need to patiently wait for the cash cow; lore will be released. After this we shall hopefully (S.O.O.N) see changes in MOP.

7. I guess you weren't active for Firelands release.

On topic: People will probably be back for HC modes if and when they release
    Hehehe also when Firelands heroic was released it was intense :D I remember a lot of competition for Ragnaros :)

8. This server is mostly EU sided, 1 AM S.T = server ded

9. I'd do PvE but first I must grind Valor points for 6+ months to get 522 PvE gear from Townlong Steppes. I've got full grievous 522 and 4 pieces of PvE so far but I really hate being told I should wear 450 PvE blues instead of 522 PvP...

10. I'd do PvE but first I must grind Valor points for 6+ months to get 522 PvE gear from Townlong Steppes. I've got full grievous 522 and 4 pieces of PvE so far but I really hate being told I should wear 450 PvE blues instead of 522 PvP...
    I don't know who told you that but hes dumb, if you went to a pve guild with quality they would know.

11. I'd do PvE but first I must grind Valor points for 6+ months to get 522 PvE gear from Townlong Steppes. I've got full grievous 522 and 4 pieces of PvE so far but I really hate being told I should wear 450 PvE blues instead of 522 PvP...
    As long as you aware of tactics it should be fine.
    Edited: September 11, 2015

12. Give us some old 5mans,or even better dare i dream - old raids so that we get some achievements to farm along with a chance to get some nice xMog stuff.
    Or make the regular MoP 5mans actually be worthwhile so that alt gearing is not only for those running BG bots or farming BGs them selves for pvp gear.
    There are tons of ways how to shut us up.
    I think i can speak for most of playerbase on FW when i say that there is just horrible lack of ways to kill time inbetween raid lockouts and/or CP resets for those who prefer PvP.
    I won't even bring up pet battles,we all know too well how that ends few hours/days after it gets re-re-re-re-released.

13. So I see you're one of those that dont like pvp gear on pve? I have news for you, I'm playing mostly pvp due people being etilist even at pugs means I can't even pve. I can't be bothered downgrading my gear and farming for 489 ilvl gear when I have 510+ on pvp

What do you mean you can't find 480 ilvl people? you dont take pvp geared or what? Start agreeing with the server and stop being etilist and take pvp geared people or just dont complain imo. Plus, there's not much to do either.. MSV/TOES HC 502, TOT 522 the only thing that you can do is TOT basically.

The server is pvp based as much you hate it that's the truth, since the server is not friendly for fresh 90's who wants to gear for pve. Neither pvp players gets any chance to play pve. It's both side thing not just one. It's easier to gear up on pvp than pve

Plus their focus is at lordaeron atm maybe after they release it we will see more on mop
    Real story Bro,these pve elitist dont deserve ****,btw when u see those noobs joining bg with Pve gear dont forget to report them,and this is a pvp server, if you want pve go somewhere else scrubs.

14. Real story Bro,these pve elitist dont deserve ****,btw when u see those noobs joining bg with Pve gear dont forget to report them,and this is a pvp server, if you want pve go somewhere else scrubs.
    Let me guess your are one of those special kind of stupid aint you? Reporting for pve gear in bgs thats funny. It might be a pvp server but pvp is a small part of the game don't matter which side of the coin you fall under. By your logic they might as well disable all pve stuff and make it a bg realm with like maybe 1000 max players if that at all.

15. Real story Bro,these pve elitist dont deserve ****,btw when u see those noobs joining bg with Pve gear dont forget to report them,and this is a pvp server, if you want pve go somewhere else scrubs.
    Nope....i am gonna be nice.
    You ****ing nimrod,there are 2 pure pvp servers. What the **** are you doing on frostwolf?
    There goes me being nice :/
    Edited: September 11, 2015

123 Last