1. This is the maturity level of this RPer:

2. This is the maturity level of this RPer:

There is no requirement to be mature when talking to you, sir Arcane, because the way you troll, joke, post nonsense is equal to childish levels.

Oh the hypocrisy.

Arcane, do yourself a favor, focus on something important and stop visiting there...

3. i might join if i get back home early from work....Anarchy never refuses to go visit horde.plus you rly wanna make that as a price? you knwo if i join or anybody from anarchy..is sure win for us XD
    If I remember, we killed all the horde bosses like 10 times in a row. We even invited people so they could get the achievement.

" I WILL BURN YOUR CITY, YOUR LAND, YOUR SELF. "

4. And while you're at it maybe you can move this thread and any other similar threads to the Roleplaying section of the forums!
    for once i agree with arcane, get these rpers out of here, we dont care about your ****ty event congratulations, the 20 people in orgrimar probably will ignore you like usual, congratulations, whatever your faction is twice the size of ours, but most importantly, if you dont want us to hate on you for role playing, dont post it like a bunch of RPERS

5. If I remember, we killed all the horde bosses like 10 times in a row. We even invited people so they could get the achievement.

" I WILL BURN YOUR CITY, YOUR LAND, YOUR SELF. "
    Well of course, its not exactly hard. 20 man raids can clear out org and kill Garrosh and chill in valley of strength for as long as they please because most people just dont give a **** about stopping them and even the few people that actually bother helping (for the most part) dont bother when it comes to an 80 man raid because theres just no point.

6. well I am happy to say that the raid was a success, we killed garrosh, then the other 3 and when we can back to org we killed the horde again and garrosh was still dead so we called it a night
    I wish to thank everyone who joined us for a magic PvP night

peace and love
    John

7. There is something worse then spreading your cancer as a roleplayer and that definetly can be described as becoming a roleplaying pvper , the nuts on the 12 year olds that sit around , afking in the capital cities would gladly welcome you , and splash some nut sweaty salt chat while they have their pvp flags turned off.

As the Arcane guy stated above , this isn't the fantasy nerd section of the forum , in here your bad *** dreams of becoming the king of the weaboo lolmane gamers won't come true , you will only get beaten down to the ****hole you came out of with comments like mine. So please , IF YOU are indeed a kind gentleman mister roleplaying squirrel , pack your crap as soon as your roleplaying hands can type and move this :).

The *DRAGUUUNS* the pve'rs are killing are the reason why in this broken pvp enviorement lolmane has , you continue to exist wearing a gurthalak and a half pve set which some donated. Any comment about pve'rs is absolutely irrelevant aswell as the insanely stupid 24/7 thread spamming of the pvp guilds on both faction sides , no-one actually cares , there is only an arena bracket that you might aswell visit , arguments how people made it to those high spots are invalid. They achieved it , they exist on the 1st page , do you exist? No? Too bad , is there a bracket for being a top dmg dealer in a bg? Or is there a bracket showing your skill in a certain class? Unlikely to be created.

8. why so much hate?
    this RP event happened on neltharion so that justifies its presence here. Its not like you were forced to click and read (reply) on this thread, please people grow the **** up.

9. why so much hate?
    this RP event happened on neltharion so that justifies its presence here. Its not like you were forced to click and read (reply) on this thread, please people grow the **** up.
    I completely agree. So much hating for one post? Seriously? Let them have fun and if you don't like those kind of events, don't join and have fun somewhere else; this is a game. Play for fun, not for drama.

10. I completely agree. So much hating for one post? Seriously? Let them have fun and if you don't like those kind of events, don't join and have fun somewhere else; this is a game. Play for fun, not for drama.
    The thing is, its disruptive. While it doesnt affect me as much as it would horde players, it causes lag (both fps and server) prevents people from using certain npcs and areas of the city and is overall just a pain in the ***, but thats ok so long as that small group of players is having fun. At least when this kind of thing is done with 20ish people the opposition actually has a chance to wipe them, but with 40-80 its pointless to bother.

11. It's just that, this is really hard for me to talk about... But a really close friend of mine was killed in a roleplaying accident, and this type of thing triggers me.

First 12