1. [EU/US] Nope - Hardcore raiding guild

Hello!

<NOPE> will be formed on Lordaerons launch, as a Hardcore raiding guild. The core of the guild will be decided when we have enough members and people show their dedication. The leadership has extensive raiding experience, both on private servers and on retail. We intend to put this experience to good use, aiming for the apex of competetive raiding here on Lordaeron.

We will also aim to be the best alliance guild on the server and the best PVE guild around so if you are upto it apply

A lot of work wil be going in to making this guild, and it will not be in vain. We will clear naxxramas 25(10 if we cant find enough willing players) quickly gear up as fast as possible(so we can be ready for Ulduar and so forth). That said, there are always more content on the horizon and as such we believe in continuous recruitment to ensure we always have the strongest possible roster, ready for any challenge. To fulfill this, we are looking for players that fit the following criterias.

You:
    - Are looking for an organized guild with an established leadership, (Currently looking for 2-3 officers that has the same state of mind for this server)
    - Enjoy raiding regularly(2-4(depends on content) nights a week (19:00-23:30 ST), possibly more during progression), want to go for server first kills
    - Have a passion for playing WOTLK World of Warcraft.
    - Are open towards constructive criticism and always strive to improve your performance in raids.
    - Are self sufficient when it comes farming consumables.
    - Have a mature attitude, we are not looking for drama queens.

Recruitment status
    Currently we are looking for players of the following class(es):
    For all classes

We are -always- open to exceptional applications regardless of class and level. Head on over to our site write an application if this sounds like the guild for you!

For In-game contact(on the PTR im on now and then just apply on the website): http://nope-guild.shivtr.com/

2. Interesting to have some competition :) Looking forward to seeing the guild forming :) Also just a suggestion... Why did you write slay twice? It looks weird in my opinion.
    Edited: September 11, 2015

3. Hehe its just a saying ;) u slay everything over and over when you farm ;)

4. Hehe its just a saying ;) u slay everything over and over when you farm ;)
    Yeah it just looked strange to me but i get the purpose then :)

5. Yeah it just looked strange to me but i get the purpose then :)
    I changed it well thanks for the tip ;)

6. Good luck ;) From my experience its hard to find good people on privates which can raid during the week, every week ;)

7. Good luck ;) From my experience its hard to find good people on privates which can raid during the week, every week ;)
    Which is why you should raid usually on a Friday or Saturday but people have work, their own lives and what not sooo... :) It will be hard even if you have a good raiding schedule :)

8. NOPE from Nostalrius?
    As far as i'm aware he is from retail but he did play old lord as well so to sadden you that is not true :)

9. Thares stop spamming guild's recruitment threads.

10. Thares stop spamming guild's recruitment threads.
    Sorry :( /hides in a corner

11. Decided to close the guild got other plans im sorry guys.

Please delete topic moderators
    Edited: September 13, 2015

12. Hey there :-) Your guild sounds great, just a few things:
    1. When you write "EU/US" does that mean EU raiding times or US?
    2. First on realm kills requires great players - Are you in need of a resto druid or a paladin tank who will perform outstanding?

Looking forward for your replies!
    Cheers

13. Hey there :-) Your guild sounds great, just a few things:
    1. When you write "EU/US" does that mean EU raiding times or US?
    2. First on realm kills requires great players - Are you in need of a resto druid or a paladin tank who will perform outstanding?

Looking forward for your replies!
    Cheers
    I think he closed the guild... So i doubt you will get any information :) Plenty of others you can choice from :)