1. It was bound to happen sooner or later. All long-lived guilds suffer from the same problems, and ultimately, players will leave; seeking a new environment, a change of pace, etc. They want to have fun with the game, not be raid slaves for the first few weeks every patch, or have to deal with undesirable methods of leadership. Which is perfectly fine and understandable.

2. Excuse my ignorance but, what's wrong with there leadership

3. dumping a guild after years for a full twitch account and hope to become like those "famous" streamers..

some people idk what's going on inside their heads honestly..

4. Who is this guild? Never heared of.

5. Tbh I don't actually care.
    Well, you actually do care enough to leave a comment about something you don't really care about? Confused..

6. Well, you actually do care enough to leave a comment about something you don't really care about? Confused..
    Well considering the OP asked "wat do u guys think?" I simply answered that I don't care.

7. Well, you actually do care enough to leave a comment about something you don't really care about? Confused..
    I know right? Pretty much everyone who has raided knows who Method are.... So he cares but he doesn't wanna show it :D

8. Well, you actually do care enough to leave a comment about something you don't really care about? Confused..
    owned :D hahahaha

9. Well considering the OP asked "wat do u guys think?" I simply answered that I don't care.
    He cares about leaving a comment, not about what happened to the guild. Deal with it

10. He cares about leaving a comment, not about what happened to the guild. Deal with it
    That makes no sense but okay hahahha if he cared to leave a comment he obviously cared about what happend period! :P

11. Personally I don't even care enough to leave a comment on this thread!

12. Comparing Method kills back in wrath and now in WoD; their hype has certainly disappeared. While they did create a new guild, how long would this one last for? As Sco mentioned, there is a lack of hard core raiding, there's not much to compete too and the overall general raid progression has became flacid.

13. This is why pve guilds get parted b4 pvp ones (i think). I were in a couple of pve guilds that didn't lasted long.
    PS i dont care either about the guild having problems im just bored and want to leave comments about how i dont care about stuff :D

12 Last