1. I assume most gankers are players with low esteem IRL who feel the need to gank to feel happy that others are suffering as much as they were.Usually after 1-2 hours after they are done with their killing spree they feel satisfied and leave..
    I assume this is a large generalization based off of nothing.

2. For me the answer is pretty simple: Horde and Alliance are enemies.

I will kill anyone I come across of the opposite faction, or die trying. Naturally, I assume they will do the same, so if I know I can't win b/c I'm lower level or have low health/no cooldowns, I'll try to run away instead. That being said, I'm not sticking around to camp anyone's corpse. If I have a reason to be there, like I'm doing a quest, then I'll kill you again if I see you rez and you don't mount and go away fast enough.

I understand getting ganked by the opposite faction and it doesn't bother me. What I don't understand is people who stick around to corpse camp. There are so many better things to do like bgs, arenas, grinding rep, gold, or whatever. People who corpse camp lowbies are the real no-lifers, but you gotta let that stuff go when it happens. You only control your own actions. Go play an alt for 20 minutes or something and come back.

3. Anyone on Lordaeron on ally wanna gank some ppl? send me pm

4. For me the answer is pretty simple: Horde and Alliance are enemies.

Exactly! I dont know why some people dont understand this.

5. July 1, 2016  
    But alliance and horde are enemies,so we must fight eachother to show who's better and stronger.
    Thats why all horde must die. ;)

6. July 2, 2016  
    But alliance and horde are enemies,so we must fight eachother to show who's better and stronger.
    Thats why all horde must die. ;)
    you would really like this thread to be alive again do you?

Yeah me too.

7. July 4, 2016  
    .-. no one can let this thread die I swear....

crap...

8. July 9, 2016  
    You know what I see 9 times out of 10? People who are the first to gank, are the first to ***** out when any number of similarly powerful or if in the event its a level 50 killing a level 20 and someone stronger than him comes by, whats the point in ganking then *****ing out when 1 person of similar strength comes over to wreck you? If you're going to stir trouble you better be willing to stay and be camped until you quit the server and delete system32 then throw your computer out the window then utterly destroying it.

9. July 9, 2016  
    You know what I see 9 times out of 10? People who are the first to gank, are the first to ***** out when any number of similarly powerful or if in the event its a level 50 killing a level 20 and someone stronger than him comes by, whats the point in ganking then *****ing out when 1 person of similar strength comes over to wreck you? If you're going to stir trouble you better be willing to stay and be camped until you quit the server and delete system32 then throw your computer out the window then utterly destroying it.
    **** happens man,but alliance and hordes are enemies i personally agree yeah all horde must die. Period.

Kappa.

10. I don't get the rationale. There are venues to pvp in game. If you're looking for a challenge, join one of those venues in which a good match is most likely. If you're looking for an easy kill, then gank.

The "horde and allies are enemies" bs doesn't fly either. If you're using that to justify ganking, then why aren't you RP walking all over the world, since you so value the integrity of the pretend dynamics of the game. I can live with someone dropping a shot on someone accidentally. Heck, I've done that. But campers, we know why you do what you do. Lipstick on a pig doesn't turn it into a prom date (for me anyway.) So don't bother with its application.

First ... 13212223