1. Want someone to game with! it's eerily silent!

Female from England. Want a WoW buddy! Anyone here willing?
    ...I'll feed you cookies and gnomes!
    I play horde, all playstyles pve/pvp/rp you name it. (I would be willing to try out alliance if thats all you play)
    Skype sharing would be cool- but not necessary, for chatting and knowing when people are online to game.

Fluent in english is a must though, I know no other languages sorry.
    much love <3
    Lok'tar Ogar!
    Edited: September 12, 2015

2. Hey! I just came to this sub-forum as I was planning to start up a toon on MoP for the first time, having just downloaded the client - but didn't want to level up alone!

If you want to level up a toon together, I'm definitely looking for a buddy. :)
    I'm mostly into PvP on Neltharion (Cata), so that'll probably be my main focus; PvP, though I'm down to try out some PvE and what-not too!

I'm cool with either Faction, though I mostly weigh towards Alliance for the Human Racial (for PvP purposes). Down for either, nevertheless!

I'm a guy, also from the UK. And definitely down to share Skype info, even Skype voice chat when we play if you're down.

..and lastly, I love cookies. Let me know if I fit your buddy request! :)

3. When I read this kind of threads, and the first word is "female"...
    I'm pretty sure "she's" a G.I.R.L.
    (if you know what I mean)

4. Guy In Real Life? Haha, I really don't care to be honest, I'm not on tinder looking for a sexting buddy..

I came to look for someone/people to level with and play some MoP content with, and this thread was just sitting here freshly posted. If the OP was "LF People to play with" I'd have replied with something similar to my post above.

5. When I read this kind of threads, and the first word is "female"...
    I'm pretty sure "she's" a G.I.R.L.
    (if you know what I mean)

I like to let people know so they dont get weirded out by my voice on skype calls. Nothing wrong with being a lady and playing wow good sir!
    What do you think geeky housewives do once they've looked after the house?
    Edited: September 12, 2015

6. Hey! I just came to this sub-forum as I was planning to start up a toon on MoP for the first time, having just downloaded the client - but didn't want to level up alone!

If you want to level up a toon together, I'm definitely looking for a buddy. :)
    I'm mostly into PvP on Neltharion (Cata), so that'll probably be my main focus; PvP, though I'm down to try out some PvE and what-not too!

I'm cool with either Faction, though I mostly weigh towards Alliance for the Human Racial (for PvP purposes). Down for either, nevertheless!

I'm a guy, also from the UK. And definitely down to share Skype info, even Skype voice chat when we play if you're down.

..and lastly, I love cookies. Let me know if I fit your buddy request! :)
    You sound like the droid I was looking for!
    I can certainly switch to alliance for lvl-buddy purposes, I haven't got an alliance toon on warmane after the molten character wipe, and from what ive seen have better premades than horde.
    You can find my skype name on my profile page under info. :) look forward to adventuring azeroth with you!

7. I like to let people know so they dont get weirded out by my voice on skype calls. Nothing wrong with being a lady and playing wow good sir!
    What do you think geeky housewives do once they've looked after the house?
    Hehe your humor is making me laugh! It's true though :D! The power of cookies though! :P

8. So much cringe though. Hope you enjoy the game and feel free to ask if you're in the seek for help with anything in-game related as I pretty much know required.

9. I'd love to make friends on wow and lvl a horde for once but seeing that i cant play wow(due to conection problems i think).

10. Haters gonna hate! Female gamers ftw!

11. Female games are a ****ing mess, this thread is a mess and the post above mine is a mess.

12. Female games are a ****ing mess, this thread is a mess and the post above mine is a mess.
    Are you serious or just trollin? :P

13. Female games are a ****ing mess, this thread is a mess and the post above mine is a mess.
    love this guy :D

14. Female games are a ****ing mess, this thread is a mess and the post above mine is a mess.
    And I can mess you up.

...and Girls, you don't need to say that you are a Female just to get someone to play with. Or else, what you will get are just perverts. You don't wanna be those Female players that streams recorded games on Twitch.
    Edited: September 18, 2015

123 Last