1. is this warmane priviate wow server or eharmony?

idk why all of you are making such a big deal out of genders. being female doesn't make you special and idk why so many males on this server act like they never encountered one irl. seriously grow up and play the game.

2. is this warmane priviate wow server or eharmony?

idk why all of you are making such a big deal out of genders. being female doesn't make you special and idk why so many males on this server act like they never encountered one irl. seriously grow up and play the game.
    I know rlly these nerds acting all horny is annoying,if you want a girlfriend **** off from wow,get urself a haircut,shave ur beard,put some nice clothes on and go meet ppl irl el

If u need some motivation listen to this haha
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
    Edited: September 18, 2015

3. Are you serious or just trollin? :P
    I don't know your opinion but I do agree with him, Barbie games and such are a mess.

4. like in phoenix where a girl joined the guild and was promoted to officer. sexist to men right there.

5. like in phoenix where a girl joined the guild and was promoted to officer. sexist to men right there.
    True Story its like that in all guilds tho

6. Just all the attention you guys are giving to this thread already says it all.

7. I don't know your opinion but I do agree with him, Barbie games and such are a mess.
    Was i just dragged cause i made a typo

8. You might wanna check out some guilds around here. That's gonna be your safest bet!
    Horde plebs are mostly friendly in-game. And be sure to join the Frostwolf Forum Drama Section, where all the fun happens.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Welcome to Frostwolf and enjoy your stay!

9. Hi, started playing a while back, but just finished university and started a new job near Birmingham, so I will only be playing weekends. Feel free to reach out - a few of my guildies are UK players (a really nice bunch, couple girls in the active group), i'll have someone send you an invite if you wish.

10. This thread is 6 days ago and I think she already found someone to level up with so there is no reason to keep replying to this thread.

11. ...I'll feed you cookies and gnomes!
    You feed people gnomes!? I WILL KILL YOU!!!! >:(

12. Hi, started playing a while back, but just finished university and started a new job near Birmingham, so I will only be playing weekends. Feel free to reach out - a few of my guildies are UK players (a really nice bunch, couple girls in the active group), i'll have someone send you an invite if you wish.
    Hey, i live in Birmingham but starting uni somewhere else and i'll be living there anyway i'd like to see you in game and your other UK players in your guild. Message me if you horde of ally i got both.

13. Man after getting like 4 of my mates to get WoW none of the mare as addicted as me only a few i want to play with people who will level up with me man, i left after cata got hacked and came back like 4 weeks ago. Havent played as much because i have no one to play with and level with. In Game names to add

Arkaine - Horde Tauren/Warrior Lvl 26
    Odinthewise - Horde Elf /Ret Paladin level 14
    SinnFeinn - Horde Tauren / Druid Level 21
    Nulina - Horde Elf / Hunter Level 14#

Oh And I'm Scottish :D
    im 20 so i wont be as annoying as half the kids around WoW

I mainly play on Arkaine and Odinthewise so add them. :] if you wanna contact me you can add my steam and message me on it
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130483348/
    Edited: September 18, 2015 Reason: mistake in spelling

14. I've met a female player before, i'd love to marry her if she wasn't CAYLARA :D:D lel

15. I just lol'd, nice joke m8 gl hf ...

First 123 Last