1. Music coming throught Mic on teamspeak/other programs.

So last night my music started being played over my mic. my headset can be unplug/muted and people can still hear music over TS.

I've spent 3 hours looking on google and nothing. I've done everything but reinstall my OS(Which i did last night).....

Any help will be helpful.

BTW i have a MSI Z97 Mobo and im using onboard audio with a Astro A40 headset plugged in to the front jacks with green and pink.

2. My old Sennheisers used to do this, which I loved cos then I could play music to my raid team (and rickroll them).

Don't mute your headset, you have to mute your mic in TS itself, so bind it to an easier button.

And no there is no way of stopping this from happening, it's caused by the headset's mic mute being hardware mute, not softwear mute (Like the mute which happens though USB headsets where it directly controls windows sound panel).

3. TS cancles mah sound need help plox

My problem with TS is that it mutes everything except team speak... whenever i am in ts i play in complete silence. Cant even youtube... any suggestions?

4. well i fixed my problem but i had to do a clean install oh well but Alsander right click on your speaker on your task bar and go to Volume control panel and go to communications and see if mute all other sounds is marked. if it is, click Do Nothing.

5. well i fixed my problem but i had to do a clean install oh well but Alsander right click on your speaker on your task bar and go to Volume control panel and go to communications and see if mute all other sounds is marked. if it is, click Do Nothing.
    This issue always comes back sooner or later. Might as well get used to it.