1. Legendary Transomg for Donating ranks.

I was thinking about the legendary items such as ( warglaive of azzinoth, Cursed vision, Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker etc.) for all kind of armour and weapons to be transmoggable, i tought it will be a idea so u can get more donations ( maybe ). And you can get them without having any arena ranks because of donations that you have done already. I want to know some opinions about this idea.

2. I was thinking about the legendary items such as ( warglaive of azzinoth, Cursed vision, Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker etc.) for all kind of armour and weapons to be transmoggable, i tought it will be a idea so u can get more donations ( maybe ). And you can get them without having any arena ranks because of donations that you have done already. I want to know some opinions about this idea.
    Shh,don't give Warmane any ideas.
    On a serious idea,the AT Core will bring that feature. (Assuming you're playing on Warsong.)

3. Shh,don't give Warmane any ideas.
    On a serious idea,the AT Core will bring that feature. (Assuming you're playing on Warsong.)
    psst... don't tell them. if they get the hint we'll get features, they might fire malaco.

4. Im pretty sure this should be at the "Suggestions & Changes" forum.

5. or they can make custom epic items (replicas) and sell them for coins, i mean its only cosmetic, has no effect whatsoever on gameplay. i know id donate in a heartbeat for glaives.

6. No ****ign way for donations. It´s good idea for +2800 arena ratings, or depending what might be "high" at what MMR system.

7. Mate, I was talking about the donation part. So it can has a benefit for paying for something. The rating system in anyway bugged and you can farm for it with friends.