1. I am indeed adequately intimidated by the Xs in your name. When you see a man walk down the street with that many Xs, you know he has nothing to lose.
    Recent reports, published by important security agencies, like AIA (azeroth intelligence agency), have proved how the intimidation provided by the actions of a famous terrorist, previously named "Swifty", has improved after he changed his name in "Swiftygodxswagyoloqt". The victims of his crimes can't no longer defend themself because it seems that they are psychologically stunned by the hilarious name of their killer.

2. Your inability to recognize greatness and learn from it will cost you dearly.

I pity you and your stagnating game and life skill.

3. Xantom here gladitore ele sham u are bed maeg we only u beat us one game cuz my pala lag now we change pala druid now quee??? Scared?? Hhaah i bet u scared?? *€$£¥* donator trinkeded mage.
    Come arene turnement we test skill??? *€$£¥* or to much doner?? Doner have no honer go play horde hode no have honer...

4. Excuses will get you nowhere.

I will organize event on Deathwing tho, just make sure you don't "lag" then.

Tuesday 7pm CET i will be in nagrand arena.
    If you fight me 1v1 and win I WILL gift you 15 coins. If you lose you give me 2000 gold.

I don't want chaos, so if you dare accept challenge type your char name here to be eligible to attend and win coins.

Be courageous and accept challenge if you feel worthy.

I will fight any class except main spec healers.

5. Xantom here gladitore ele sham u are bed maeg we only u beat us one game cuz my pala lag now we change pala druid now quee??? Scared?? Hhaah i bet u scared?? *€$£¥* donator trinkeded mage.
    Come arene turnement we test skill??? *€$£¥* or to much doner?? Doner have no honer go play horde hode no have honer...
    You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I got tears in my eyes.

6. XANTOMINATOR CHALLENGER ELEMENTOL CHAM realm deathwing i applay to you turney

7. Hi listen to my playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cU-...vjDPT5&index=3 it helped a lot of players to get r1 on molten. First try is free,then you have to pay in coins. Thnx.

First 12