1. Channel OOCRP

This is an alliance channel meant for roleplayers to find each other, set up roleplay, find guilds, and otherwise just bs! It was very active for months over the summer but seems that people forgot about it.

Come join us!

maralais
    I have still been unable to set up my Internet in my new place, so I truly apologise for remaining inactive for a while. I'll try to get back on OOCRP the moment I have a decent connection!

3. Ah! There you are Maralais!! I have been writing feverishly in your absence. Just posted The Chronicles of The Crystal Tear: The Beginning and working on other pieces...can't wait to chat!

4. Greetings fellow rp-ers i am but new to this channel so i know not how to join it .
    I ask your help on this quest to find out how to join this channel.
    Reply or send mail to me if you know how to join the channel.
    Ferwell and "death to the horde"!!!

5. Greetings fellow rp-ers i am but new to this channel so i know not how to join it .
    I ask your help on this quest to find out how to join this channel.
    Reply or send mail to me if you know how to join the channel.
    Ferwell and "death to the horde"!!!
    just type /join OOCRP on chat.

6. Hello!

Tiava of the crystal tear is on pretty much every day. Look a few threads down for excrpts of past roleplay. It's can be more indepth as Tiavia is a writer so it's an evolving storyline. Maralais, the head GM of the guild has a lot on his plate so he tries to play every weekend when he can. If interested send either of them a tell or mail in game or myself Xanatia / Elvorifiwien.