1. Exact time of Lordaeron launch?

Does anyone know if there is an exact time on the 25th for the release of Lordaeron?

2. nope itll be top secret and random to ensure 6k arent logging in at '9:30'

3. Does anyone know if there is an exact time on the 25th for the release of Lordaeron?
    We don't know really.. They don't wanna announce it since it's gonna be crashing the servers then when everyone is camping that exact time... So it's gonna be that day but we don't know the time :)

4. We don't know really.. They don't wanna announce it since it's gonna be crashing the servers then when everyone is camping that exact time... So it's gonna be that day but we don't know the time :)
    Got it, thanks!

5. It will be challenge if you want to reserve your names.

6. It will be challenge if you want to reserve your names.
    Hehe that's everyone's first thing they gonna do! Reserve names :D

7. Hehe that's everyone's first thing they gonna do! Reserve names :D
    Yep, I am pretty sure that there is going to be someone, sitting infront his PC all day, just to take the name for example "Swifty"...:D

8. Yep, I am pretty sure that there is going to be someone, sitting infront his PC all day, just to take the name for example "Swifty"...:D
    Or Athenewins, Bajheera etc...

9. Yep, I am pretty sure that there is going to be someone, sitting infront his PC all day, just to take the name for example "Swifty"...:D
    Heh, that's the reason why you should have your unique name :P

10. Heh, that's the reason why you should have your unique name :P
    Yeah, but still Lordaeron will have massive amount of players on the launch date. Lets say 5 000 people are trying to log-in...There is a chance that someone will get your name, but it depends on your name ofcourse. For example I am pretty sure that someone will take the name Vortex and will make me mad :D

11. I've always liked the name Thares... muhahahahahahaha

12. I've always liked the name Thares... muhahahahahahaha
    Hahaha no way i will take it from you :D

13. I've always liked the name Thares... muhahahahahahaha
    Challenge accepted!

14. hmmm- the more i say it...the more i really like that name

15. Well, will be big trouble securing names, i just hope there are not much "censored" around which are gonna steal and sell names.

12 Last