1. Anzu the soulstealer

It was months ago when the hero spotted one mighty night elf riding this mighty bird past the gates of Stormwind.
    After searching all accross Azeroth, the hero stumbled accross Terokkar Forest, for where he heard the mounts origins were. As the hero went heroic (pun intended) he was ready to face to face the tales he'd have heard. The first time the hero barely succeeded alive, from where he had the opportunity to get the all mighty http://www.wowhead.com/item=32769/be...the-raven-lord for which, according to the legend, he needed to wear prodly the next time(s) he faced the mighty bird again.
    The hero faced the mighty bird again the next day, to only asquire 2 gold 67 silver 6 copper and 2 spirit shards which made the heroes spirit shard. And so the hero kept trying and trying, and trying. As days went by, the hero was lossing hope. 137 mighty encounters and all he had was some Boomsticks, Bands of Frigid elements and Talons of the mighty beast itself.
    The next day the hero was going for his 138 encounter, but when he entered the beasts room, the beast spoke to the hero, and he told him, "Can I ask you a favor?". The hero would do anything to gain the beasts trust and finaly have it with him anywhere he wanted, so he replied "Yes, what do you need?"
    She replied "I need about tree fiddy". Now it was about this time that the hero realized the beast was 7 stories tall and a crustacean from the Paleozoic era. Damn it, Nessie! That goddamn Loch Ness Monster had got me again.
    I stood there screaming at her as she swam away into the distance.

TL;DR I killed Anzu 138 times, still no mount
    Share your Anzu stories (even if you quited) here or ingame to cry together ( /w flakka)

2. I don't think you realize the boss respawns every 4 hours.

3. Note that I always killed the last boss on my runs. So I did a total of 3 runs for Raven Lord.

4. Took me a good 20 tries and a **** load of PvP at the entrance but I managed to get it! Its been my fav mount since TBC!

Will post screenies later!

5. anzu? rolmao even hearing her name creep me out! been trying since day 1 (after wipe) with 8different char...and guess what? NOTHING!!!

ps:i would say lolten did something to mounts drop chance...some dungeons that drop mount are closed they say it's not scripted but ...yeah u sure can believe it! but those dungeons which still works and drop mount are pretty fked! i mean they dont want u to get mount from dungeons...or items from old contents because of Vote shop or coin shop...they deny it but well...
    another example is primall egg drop in IOG...the drop chance is 5-10%...but trust me i dont think it's even 1% now!
    Edited: September 13, 2015

6. No one even read the story :'(

7. I gave up on farming this since I already got the 200 mounts so I dont even going to bother with anzu anymore before the second wipe I got it on my first run.. now I didnt get it after a few runs (20-30)
    Edited: September 13, 2015