1. The Most Fun Classes/specs in Mop,Wotlk share your opinion

Share your opinion on what are the most fun classes/specs in Mop,Wotlk and why?

Thanks for your opinion:)

2. Hi,

at the wotlk Servers my opinion is this:

Tank : Warrior
    Dps: Lock ( hybrid specc)
    Heal: holy pala

Love the way warris tanking. They are Hard to handle but are a Lot of fun.

I also like locks Cause they are a really Nice burst class

Also i like hpalas cause they are eventuell Hard to handle cause they are noch Party healers like every other class.

Btw i like that topic

Cheers

3. So, WOTLK was a expansion that found the Druid to be specifically powerful. Back in retail I mained Resto and became one of the top geared players on my server with the second best raiding guild on the server. That being said, I enjoyed Resto/balance druid because:

-I could move freely while I healed due to the high number of HOT (heal over time) spells resto druids have. (Very helpful when raiding)

-Although resto druids are used as raid healers, they still have some very heavy hitting channel heals, including the very short cast regrowth, which if specced correctly and with enough haste, crits almost every time for a good 30-50% of a tanks health.

-Back in this Xpac, you did not require a separate set of gear to raid competitively as a balance druid. This is mainly due to the way the talent trees worked back then, where you could spec to basically crit ever time on your balance spells, making critical strike ratings not so important on gear. Also, this was the time when starfall/hurricane was the highest aoe damage in the game.

- No mana issues. Again, with most spells being HOTs, mana management was incredibly easy, and while early on you still have to drink a bit, though I suppose this could be said of any healer that is well geared. But in this Xpac mana regen was incredible. Oh, and innervate in case you have a extremely pull happy tank.

- You feel like a hero. Because resto druids are great at both raid and tank heals, you are coveted by raid groups everywhere. I once single handedly healed ICC 10 man pre nerf up through the blood princes. Granted my gear was incredible, we techinically had 2 other healers, but I ended up doing 95% of the healing. Also, druids have this thing called rebirth, and when you use it on a tank that stepped on a no no, and save the entire raid group from a wipe, they praise you profusely as a god. Fun times.

As to MoP, I had fun as a pally tank, but they are kind of overplayed and a safe pick. And I never got into raiding again past Cata. They made a number of changes after WOTLK that killed what I found fun about resto druids, but if you come to a wotlk server these are the best imo.

4. MoP PvP
    -Combat Rogue
    -Fury Warrior
    -MW Monk
    -Destro Lock

Haven't played Destro on this server yet, but on another 5.4.8 server it was really fun. (As well as on retail MoP)

5. Rogues in pvp. But not combat. Combat cant be fun.

6. Bumping and sharing my opinion :)

Havent played lot of witlk , but i like elemental shaman and retribution paladi

In Mop
    1.Elemental shaman-those instant lava bursts... feelgoodman to see them flying
    2.Feral hard to play but once you get hang of it,it gets fun
    3.Fire mage a fun class you can just melt someone in a matter of seconds