1. For better pvp for both faction

As we all know horde been driven out by most of alliance guild in batteground,

as we all know most of alliance pvp guild always is very strong even they are new guild

if i have to rate
    1.Infected
    2.Solstice
    3.Anarchy inc
    and Devil death squad, Criminals club, Evil empire,Angel Memories, Canadian tel raiding, Givers of fate, Shock And many more

Question is?? aint u guys get boring running full geared premade against lowbie in horde,
    -Horde so damn terrible during battleground this day ppl making a 50 - 100k Premades(even they dont) and keep on ruining bg like aids
    -and alliance still have to wait extra time to que/join a battleground..

What if 1 of the biggest pvp guild on alliance move to horde and make a balance healty game for sake of us all..
    if u ask theres a lot of horde pvp guild in horde, answer is YES there are many of em but all the ppl in it only dueling on durotar, instead making party and having a blast doing battleground.
    which makes pvp in horde is so lame, only Fatality and Donors who is active on battleground

So if ya guys have some in ur mind or agree with me, dont bother to give comment, ty
    Edited: September 13, 2015

2. What if 1 of the biggest pvp guild on alliance move to horde and make a balance healty game for sake of us all..
    if u ask theres a lot of horde pvp guild in horde, answer is YES there are many of em but all the ppl in it only dueling on durotar, instead making party and having a blast doing battleground.
    How about all these people you mention, who only duel outside Durotar as you say, actually queue for BGs sometimes? You know, because it's much easier than transferring a whole guild to the opposite faction, assuming all members agree to it in the first place.

And why only FATALITY and DONORS? What happened to Jinxed, Brotherhood of the Dog, Vae Victis, Loktar something (sorry i can never get the name the name right, ever), Disinfected, Inception, Little Riding Hood, and whoever i might forget?

3. [QUOTE=Ntroul;2529176]
    How about all these people you mention, who only duel outside Durotar as you say, actually queue for BGs sometimes? You know, because it's much easier than transferring a whole guild to the opposite faction, assuming all members agree to it in the first place.

Only few of them that interesting play battleground from 15 ppl in duel area u can only have 1-3 to go Bgs, i know its hard just give a concideration due to unbalance play on bgs

4. And why only FATALITY and DONORS? What happened to Jinxed, Brotherhood of the Dog, Vae Victis, Loktar something (sorry i can never get the name the name right, ever), Disinfected, Inception, Little Riding Hood, and whoever i might forget?
    Coz as u can see when u against Fatality and Donors they always do premades right, when other guild u can only found 1-2 solo carrying their guild names which they said a pvp guild but dont gives a **** about it

5. open free faction changes to horde

6. How about all these people you mention, who only duel outside Durotar as you say, actually queue for BGs sometimes? You know, because it's much easier than transferring a whole guild to the opposite faction, assuming all members agree to it in the first place.

And why only FATALITY and DONORS? What happened to Jinxed, Brotherhood of the Dog, Vae Victis, Loktar something (sorry i can never get the name the name right, ever), Disinfected, Inception, Little Riding Hood, and whoever i might forget?
    From BOTD, at the moment, it's only me and kiri joining bg as a 2man premade (pala/war). Rarely we get a 3-4man premade, too many players left for alliance or went to other guilds so it's just us now :/

7. FATALITY is open to recruitement if anyone is interested for double/triple premade. Give it a try if you're not sure ;)

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ng-more-PvPers!

8. From BOTD, at the moment, it's only me and kiri joining bg as a 2man premade (pala/war). Rarely we get a 3-4man premade, too many players left for alliance or went to other guilds so it's just us now :/
    Count me in bro, xD

It was sad to go against friends that i know before and as enemy they gives another threat for horde :(

9. **** the horde. I will never play that trash faction. They deserve to lose every game, even if we have to wait 30 min queue to join in bg.

10. I don't think you will ever convince a full guild to faction jump. Especially from Alli, most people in them guilds challenge for ranking in Arena's and everyone knows the Human Racial is too good to pass up.

Just join a guild like Fatality or Donors and join their premades. If you end up against an Alli premade you know it's a potential win and will be a close game nonetheless and if you end up against random undergeared scrubs on Alli, well you got yourself a nice easy win

11. Question is?? aint u guys get boring running full geared premade against lowbie in horde
    Isn't that, like, the only thing your guild <FATALITY> does all day erryday; 10-man geared premades in random BGs?

12. FATALITY is open to recruitement if anyone is interested for double/triple premade. Give it a try if you're not sure ;)

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ng-more-PvPers!
    Or, instead of doing double or triple premades, how about making 2 or 3 separated groups in different BGs, helping in more BGs that way? I mean it's not like Alliance do double premades often with those long queues and failed syncs.

13. Who need premades. Soloq ftw. Most pvp guilds suck with the exception of a few people.
    Horde pvp is fine imo. I usually win more bgs than I lose, but I think our general win/loss ratio is about the same as alliance.

Of course, you could get unlucky and only get **** geared people on your team, bots and whatnot. But thats not really a faction problem as I see this when playing my alliance rogue as well.

Whaddup Dani. 7 days #whatdoyoumean /lol

14. **** the horde. I will never play that trash faction. They deserve to lose every game, even if we have to wait 30 min queue to join in bg.
    Cough, Trash, are u talking about urself pleb..
    typhical looser chosing autowin faction instead challenge it, horde dont need more scrubs like u dont bother

15. Isn't that, like, the only thing your guild <FATALITY> does all day erryday; 10-man geared premades in random BGs?
    Meh, its hard to having a consclusion against you, so many thread that shows how good alliance pvp is and mostly your comment on it, and u keep talking round and round, pft Alliance>Horde in pvp thats a FACT,
    You dont need premades to do bgs in alliance

123 ... Last