1. Multiboxing needs more limitations

Hello,
    I am writing a new post, because it seems that every other post against multiboxing ends up closed.
    What I would like to say is that at some point it becomes very annoying and unfair against the other players. What I have met today, was a multiboxer, who seems that has enough money to spare and fully donated for his characters (you can see the pictures below)

You can clearly see that the guy spent couple of dollars to gear himself up and he was impossible to be killed, because his target die in the maximum of 2-3sec. Also I can count like 15 characters, all of them in the hp of 200k+, wearing "Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps".
    Yes, I agree that it may be fun multiboxing and also I agree that there is a big profit from people like this in the server, but maybe you can make some kind of a restriction to the number of multibox characters you can have, so people in this server do not take too much advantage of it.

I believe there are other people who share my opinion too and I really hope that this post will be considered from the Warmane management ;]

Regards,
    One affected player ;]

2. It's allowed therefor it's not gonna be any restrictions... That's pretty much the answer you will get.

3. "Multiboxing needs limitations because I can't kill 15 characters at once by myself"?