1. Are DKs still viable in pvp?

ive noticed there are almost no dks in all bgs, why is that?

2. They are really good so i don't know why people don't play them... Killers in arenas :)

3. Unholy bugged. Frost not good enough.
    Warriors have more damage, mobility and deffense.
    The best DK in the world vs an average 2.4 warrior will get squished like a potato.
    DK used to be an anti caster class. Mostly your damage output on frost comes from aggressive CD use like AMS with ur damage cds etc.
    Do this and a frost mage will do a few 100k icelances and you will drop before a single frostbolt will be cast.
    Affly lock gets dots on you, and you can surrender. Healer spamming heals, while your damage output isn't even half not to mention the cc and survivability.
    A good hunter can be won in a duel, but arena is something diffrent, you dont have that much gap closers, so you will need to wait and eat like 20-30 seconds of damage before you get close again(hunt heal, dk heal)
    I have a full geared death knight which peaked to 2444 rating.
    Before wipe i had 2 Gladiator titles, on DK on wotlk & Shaman on Sargeras, Im not the best player, but im sure one of the best DK's on Frostwolf.
    Some players might post stuff like, 100k oblirates OP NERF, well those are some 2k rated kids that dosn't know whats a Gladiator.
    I Made a DK cause maybe in 1-2 years Warmane will fix this class on a playable level.
    Cheers.

4. I feel bad for DKs this patch. Back in Cata and WotLK they felt a lot stronger overall, but these days they're easily defeated even when they appear to be well geared and skilled. I'm guessing it's because back in the old days there was a lot of focus on PvP resilience in gear that doesn't exist anymore, so DKs just don't have the same level of survivability they once had. I mean, they can still hit really hard. They just don't have the lasting power anymore and it has really just made DK kind of obsolete.

5. Not when I play my DK. Frost DKs are all about dmg not survival.

They are glass cannons they are supposed to be that way. Unholy is balanced with dmg and survivability, but unholy could really be a pain when he spreads his disease to a whole team (If they fix Unholy). Frost on the other hand, is a single target nuker.

Take this for example, A full geared warrior vs me with 508 ilvl. I rekt him in 8 seconds flat as frost.

So stack as much dmg as you possibly can, and when you do. You would notice the difference and you will love your DK.

Edited: September 14, 2015

6. Not when I play my DK. Frost DKs are all about dmg not survival.

They are glass cannons they are supposed to be that way. Unholy is balanced with dmg and survivability, but unholy could really be a pain when he spreads his disease to a whole team (If they fix Unholy). Frost on the other hand, is a single target nuker.

Take this for example, A full geared warrior vs me with 508 ilvl. I rekt him in 8 seconds flat as frost.

So stack as much dmg as you possibly can, and when you do. You would notice the difference and you will love your DK.

Or I am blind or that warrior didn't a of stuff he needed to do

7. Or I am blind or that warrior didn't a of stuff he needed to do
    He didnt use a single defensive CD... all offensive and SR. Plus all dem parrys...

Anyway, as long as they dont fix UH I dont feel like playing on my horde DK at all, frost is somewhat okay on bg's..

8. Probably at lower levels, I haven't tried a 90s DK.

9. im a frost DK , stay in blood presence and i will melt ilyanah like ice cream.

10. im a frost DK , stay in blood presence and i will melt ilyanah like ice cream.
    mind telling me your name so I would know who too look for in the battlefield?

BTW. You do know that you lose a lot of DPS when you stay in blood presence, right?

Just a tip. You should presence dance.

11. its about how long you last....hehe get it.

12. Lol, just lol FDK not good in pvp hahahah , you sure your talking about mop frost dk ? i dont replay normally to threads but this one is pure aids , ye stay in blood pres. to get rekt slowly and watch your runes die

13. my rune regen is at 8.25 second, every thing stay the same from strength to attack power, either blood or frost presence, except armor are 50% more in blood then frost.
    DK head to head blood against frost presence, blood will eat you alived and warrior will poop in their pants.

123 Last