1. My apologies to Warmane

I
    Allysukz-Frostwolf would like to say u all suck and I'm pro.
    Edited: December 24, 2015

2. When i read this i had mixed feelings but i guess your forgiven? Not sure how many cared though haha! :D

3. I never take trolls seriously, so you're fine on my book, used to it.

4. I had no idea about all those things until you listed them.
    Anyway, you haven't my forgiveness. Sorry.

Spoiler: Show
    psss don't let the infractions inhibit you

5. I apologize to ganked lowbies and killing their quest givers.
    You had me up to that part, you never apologise for camping lows

6. Takes a real Man/Woman to own up to their mistakes and not make excuses for them +1 from me all deserve a second chance.

7. Reading this, I'm beginning to get the feeling you are putting way too much weight into what other people think about you-- as if you are seeing the world from a very narrow self-centric point of view. The thing is, the majority-- if not everyone here on both the forums and in game have no idea who you are, and frankly the effect of all of those things you are apologizing for have a much, much smaller effect on anyone than you seem to think.

You don't need to make a big apology for these things, because most people barely have noticed, or were over them immediately after they happened and forgot about it the next day. We are all just small fish in a giant pond-- if you move onto other games and communities thinking otherwise you are just going to keep having the same problem.

Just play and do what you want to do and don't worry about what other players are thinking or even saying, because their opinions and actions are equally small.

8. So happy to see that atleast some of those ganking *******s have the balls to apologize.

9. how do we know this is not just another drama of urs?

send us all30k gold to prove ur really sorry

10. Seems like a pretty big wrap sheet. Tainting our community with the only goal of ruining others fun. Yeah, nice you owned up to it, but we do not need people like you around here. Have a nice fresh start at your next server, and if you learned from this one you can be a better person there.

11. Thanx for all ur kind words,

Seems like a pretty big wrap sheet. Tainting our community with the only goal of ruining others fun. Yeah, nice you owned up to it, but we do not need people like you around here. Have a nice fresh start at your next server, and if you learned from this one you can be a better person there.
    I did most of that cuz theres was nothing else to do once ur 522ilvl ,and im not the worst here try looking on global(you will find plenty of ******s),but thank you for the fresh start I might be back once they release Alterac Valley dunno when tho.

Have fun

12. like u mention before "everyone don’t give a **** " so see ya

13. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

14. Never thought I'll see this kind of topic here.

15. I apologize to everyone. For the past months playing at warmane, the only things I did was trolling, insulting and creating drama, both in forums and in-game. All those thread I made so far, where only attempts at trolling or creating fake drama, like the shadow priest one. I only did because I got my *** kicked by Dreamyz. I went as far as bugging the Alliance vendor with my Horde hunter to piss the Alliance and get people to raid the Horde vendor. In the end, the only thing I achieved was being hated by both factions with very few friends left. I know everyone don’t give a ****, but still I felt like doing this.

I apologize to ganked lowbies and killing their quest givers.
    I apologize to those I insulted or trolled.
    I apologize to those who take me seriously.
    I apologize to the guilds I insulted aswell.
    And to the warmane staff aswell.

But still, it was fun playing here tho.
    You all take care and have fun
    Farewell

Allysukz-Frostwolf
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkXqAlp2mLs

123 Last