1. Character stuck, and unstuck isn't working

So, I was flying to catch a ship from Stormwind to Borean Tundra. I caught up to it but as I dismounted my character got stuck in a ship's wall, and the loading screen didn't show up. I tried using Hearthstone, but i ended up falling through the map and eventually dying, with 'Release spirit' option greyed out. Now I cannot teleport back to the graveyard, unstuck option isn't working, and when I go to the world map it shows that I'm off the coast of Tirisfal Glades, although I was in Stormwind. My friend tried to revive me but I guess I'm in the fatigue zone, so she cannot even reach me at all. I googled this a bit, and some guy said to log off and use the website's unstuck function, but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Olyvie - Frostwolf

2. You need to log in first: https://www.warmane.com/
    Then head to https://www.warmane.com/account/store
    And 1) Choose Frostwolf realm
    2) Choose your stuck character
    3) Choose "Free" as currency
    4) Select "Character unstuck"
    5) Mail me U$S 500

3. Thank you so much, I really didn't want to make another monk :D I'm very green when it comes to WoW, so all help is appreciated.

4. if release spirit is greyed just type in /g or /p
    /run RepopMe()
    or
    /script RepopMe()

R and M have to be capital letters the "()" are also important
    you should be released to some random graveyard

or simply use the Frondors way

5. help is needed. Who can say the name of the administrators of the game? I got stuck while mounted and fly under the ground.

Your way is not helpful.It gets me back on the mount, and flies under the ground. Are there any other options?
    Your Google Translate =))

6. Hi
    I can't reborn, I have following the guide of Frondor but I don't found : 3) Choose "Free" as currency...
    Someone can help me?
    Thank You

7. Hi
    I can't reborn, I have following the guide of Frondor but I don't found : 3) Choose "Free" as currency...
    Someone can help me?
    Thank You
    From the website go into My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Set Currency:Free>Character Unstuck tool

8. From the website go into My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Set Currency:Free>Character Unstuck tool
    Thank you so much!