1. New player looking for a server to start on. ;)

Hello everyone, as the title says i'm not sure what one to start on. i know that the lordaeron is releasing soon (?). Which server is most accurately populated around the US time?

Thanks for your time, and hope to see y'all soon :)

2. Lord will release in around 10days. Being a new player, or an old player: its not ever day a fresh realm starts. There will be many US players on lordaeron realm have no fears. I cant answer what kind of realm your looking for ...turbo or 1x ...if the latter then well see you on launch. Good luck whatever you choose and welcome!

3. sorry if i wasn't clear but i meant Rag or Deathwing server.. is there an exp multiplier on them?.. i might just wait untill lord.

4. sorry if i wasn't clear but i meant Rag or Deathwing server.. is there an exp multiplier on them?.. i might just wait untill lord.
    Nah lord is 1x and the others are 7x right?

5. Don't come to FrostWolf, you will get ganked constantly while leveling and make rage threads on the forums.

6. Don't come to FrostWolf, you will get ganked constantly while leveling and make rage threads on the forums.
    Theres an easy fix for this, switch leveling zones or get a good guild.

7. @op is obviously looking for a Wrath of the Lich King realm, i'd say wait for Lordaeron and start fresh with all of us.

Lordaeron will be a x1 blizz-like realm while Ragnaros and Deathwing are x7 realms.

8. Hello everyone, as the title says i'm not sure what one to start on. i know that the lordaeron is releasing soon (?). Which server is most accurately populated around the US time?

Thanks for your time, and hope to see y'all soon :)
    Play on DeathWing

9. I play on DeathWing. It is well populated, I run into people out in the world while questing all the time, and dungeon queues for tank and heals is fast once you reach the 70s. However, the server time is pretty off compared to US time. I'm on the west coast USA and 7 pm is around 1 am server time.

Though this means its only about 3 hours fast if you are on the east coast.