1. The api will output JSON.
    Next update is probably 1 to 2 weeks away.

The api will output JSON.
    Next update is probably 1 to 2 weeks away.)
    3 weeks ago.
    I know that terms of development should be multiplied by 2. If everything goes according to plan we should expect this feature ready on next week.

2. Anyone got this working already? Or update still has not happened?

3. Any ETA when the /team/ API-page is coming up ? So far its just returning a blank page :(
    Would also be amazing with api support for returning lists like /ladder/ and /guilds/. (with a limit perhaps)

Would really appreciate an answer, even if theres no current ETA since im currently working on a fanpage for the PvP community :)

Edit: It also seems that summary, members and achievement subpages are returning same data. I'm guessing this is a bug?
    Edited: April 17, 2017

4. Any ETA when the /team/ API-page is coming up ? So far its just returning a blank page :(
    Would also be amazing with api support for returning lists like /ladder/ and /guilds/. (with a limit perhaps)

Would really appreciate an answer, even if theres no current ETA since im currently working on a fanpage for the PvP community :)

Edit: It also seems that summary, members and achievement subpages are returning same data. I'm guessing this is a bug?
    It has not even been officially released yet. Something might have been changed or removed since the post that was made here. They were planning to release it and post information about it after Openwow is back up. Then you will see what is available and how to get it.

5. June 5, 2017  
    Hello, so is it finished ? I see output coming, but there is cross-domain header, so it cannot be used by outside or ?

6. June 6, 2017  
    The /team/ api page still seems to be returning a blank page, any updates on if this will become available? This would certainly help for making better tools for the PvP community.
    Example: http://armory.warmane.com/api/team/c...daeron/summary

It would also be nice with a proper API-documentation. (Unless there already is? I haven't found any atleast)
    It's been over a month since I last heard anything official about the API :(
    Edited: June 6, 2017

7. Would really love an update on this
    Edited: August 19, 2017

8. Oh hey,

Would be great if http://armory.warmane.com/api/guild/guild/realm/ were to include guild rank.
    This would be really good, plus if possible talents as well.

9. This would be really good, plus if possible talents as well.
    +1 for this feature

First 12